* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If Zlatan ever played for Rangers I would be a very happy girl.

He would be stupid to go play for them.

Would that warrant tits oot? Or  at least a good corset shot?

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Ooft a just went to type something n seen what I had wrote and not posted when it popped up as a draft.

Focus wouldn't have liked that one :lol:

....whats the script with that kerrydale melt down is it a bear rippin the cunt or an actual pape?? 

It's a guy that takes comments from the actual Kerrydale Street forum and posts them on Twitter, to show how deluded they truly are 

Rodgers time at Liverpool

7th place

2nd place

6th place

No trophies (first Liverpool manager since the 1950's not to win one after three years in charge), last 32 in Europa League was the furthest he took them in Europe, 3-2 defeat to Oldham in the FA Cup, 6-1 defeat to Stoke

Sitting 10th after eight games last season... SACKED

I can't wait for the reality check these cunts are in for.

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

It's a guy that takes comments from the actual Kerrydale Street forum and posts them on Twitter, to show how deluded they truly are 

Cheers, Brilliant.  

I like to let them get there European cup out the way in a wee argument first then watch them have absolutely fuck all else to say. We are superior in every single other aspect to them. Throw in 90% of there support follow the biggest paedophile ring in the world, and there club harboured pedophiles and they are prety much spent in the debate.

Its an inferiority complex they have thats why theres so much anger and obsession. Wee Man syndrome you could describe it as. 

I used to hate them, now I feel sorry for them. Poor bastards

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

7th place

2nd place

6th place

No trophies (first Liverpool manager since the 1950's not to win one after three years in charge), last 32 in Europa League was the furthest he took them in Europe, 3-2 defeat to Oldham in the FA Cup, 6-1 defeat to Stoke

Aye but he's got Desmond's millions/co-ops loan facility to stop us...

That's how far we've come in one year, they are desperately scrambling around to stop us. :D

#goingfor55

4 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

7th place

2nd place

6th place

But but but if gerrard didnt fall over

6 minutes ago, wully said:

Cunt up the back of the bus has just said the tarriers are 6/4 to sign Ibra, second favourites.

At paddy power mate. Looks like he wants to go back to malmo

57 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Can he do it on a cold Tuesday night in Killie?

Robbie 'eh messiah sent to win the league' Keane couldn't. As proved on his debut 

1 hour ago, wully said:

Cunt up the back of the bus has just said the tarriers are 6/4 to sign Ibra, second favourites.

This is just because all the deluded tarriers are lumping on it, therefore the price goes in, there's not a chance he's going there

Archived