* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I think Brenda will come good, but not in time for the CL and will probably have a poor start to the league campaign, especially after that result tonight.

Just because all of the media support septic, just crowing about being winners is not enough. Anyone could see, if they were impartial enough that septic are a poor, poor club.

We're back and we ain't giving you the time to organise yourselves, so get ready for the Rangers storm.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I think Brenda will come good, but not in time for the CL and will probably have a poor start to the league campaign, especially after that result tonight.

Just because all of the media support septic, just crowing about being winners is not enough. Anyone could see, if they were impartial enough that septic are a poor, poor club.

We're back and we ain't giving you the time to organise yourselves, so get ready for the Rangers storm.

If you don't mind me asking, what makes you think he'll come good? There's been nothing previously to suggest that he'll come good. 

:lol: ordered my dinner tonight and it came cold drenched in tears as had timed it for the 90th min knowing my mate was on tonight. He said we were obsessed for watching there game but me and the lads including a sheep shagger were to busy fucking laughing.

If Carlsberg did 12th's this would have been it :lol: 

Archived