* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

If you don't mind me asking, what makes you think he'll come good? There's been nothing previously to suggest that he'll come good. 

Quite correct, so when I say good it's all relative. They may manage to beat ICT next season home and away, but now that ICT have Billy King on loan, maybe not ever.:541:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tom0411 said:

Considering how good they and the mhedia reckon they are this must be the worst Scottish result ever in Europe, but no doubts the mhedia in this country will put a spin on it.

Somehow I think they'll get slaughtered in the papers tomorrow although they'll feed the deluded taigs hope, making them favourites to go through, which they still are.

It's another result that they can add to that song.....If you know the history :lol:

1 hour ago, TheMotor said:

Let me just drop this in here......

29j2o6.jpg

Could be my favourite win of all time:uk:

fucking yasssssssssssssss.   :lol:   that win is about the combined worth of the team that just beat the tarriers :D

18 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

:lol: ordered my dinner tonight and it came cold drenched in tears as had timed it for the 90th min knowing my mate was on tonight. He said we were obsessed for watching there game but me and the lads including a sheep shagger were to busy fucking laughing.

If Carlsberg did 12th's this would have been it :lol: 

Can do the same tae the sheep on Thursday don't worry:lol:

Archived