* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

They will play Astana or Zalgiris Vilnius if they go through.

Bastards still getting help with the draws and being seeded .When the fuck did they ever get a hard tie ?

I guarantee you when the bears her back to these sort of games ,it will be some team in the top bracket of European football 

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Krasnodar finished 4th in the Russian league.

Hertha finished 7th in the Bundesliga.

Levski Sofia finished behind Ludogorets.

All a better standard than the Kazakhstani league.

Bulgarian football isn't in a good place just now mate 

2 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Krasnodar finished 4th in the Russian league.

Hertha finished 7th in the Bundesliga.

Levski Sofia finished behind Ludogorets.

All a better standard than the Kazakhstani league.

Why are you comparing the Europa League draw to that of a team entered into the 'Winners route' of the CL qualifying?  I couldn't give a fuck who other Scottish teams have drawn. This is a cunt of a draw for that lot given the other teams they could face.

And as I said above, Astana only lost 2 games in a brutal CL group last year. 

6 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Why are you comparing the Europa League draw to that of a team entered into the 'Winners route' of the CL qualifying?  I couldn't give a fuck who other Scottish teams have drawn. This is a cunt of a draw for that lot given the other teams they could face.

And as I said above, Astana only lost 2 games in a brutal CL group last year. 

(tu)

Folk just see the name and where they play and jump to conclusions.

clearly didn't watch CL football last season

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Fucking lol, deluded really is too kind a word for these cunts.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

:wink::lol::lol:

The same guy goes on to say he's going to re-watch the game AGAIN to count how many times Dembele and Griffiths touched the ball.  Add masochism to the list of deviancy abundant in the Septic ranks...

48 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Bastards still getting help with the draws and being seeded .When the fuck did they ever get a hard tie ?

I guarantee you when the bears her back to these sort of games ,it will be some team in the top bracket of European football 

That's the point of the champions route though, teams from countries like ours end up seeded and the passage should be easier but remember last year, final round, Malmo, out! 

55 minutes ago, miracle said:

The same guy goes on to say he's going to re-watch the game AGAIN to count how many times Dembele and Griffiths touched the ball.  Add masochism to the list of deviancy abundant in the Septic ranks...

:mutley:

35 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Didn't the scum just sneak through with an injury time winner 2-3 years back against a Kazakhstan team who are weaker than Astana? Not to mention scum are much weaker now. Astana is a brutal draw not only due to the travel but because as already mentioned Benfica, Galatasary and Atletico Madrid couldn't win away in the group stages and they also knocked out Maribor. 

Aye shaktar karagandy, I'm sure they got beat over in Kazakhstan

Archived