Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

13 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

:lol::lol::lol: 

I have no doubt that the Tarriers will overturn this next week, but no matter what they can never live this result down. The 40K a week ultimate messiah Brenda proving his worth yet again. The guy is a charlatan, an inept fool and a downright moron. How could any Celtic manager say that wasn't embarrassing? Almost as baffling as playing Efe Ambrose :lol: 

He'll need to spend that 15 million warchest pretty sharpish because that squad is utter hopeless - especially captain fantastic 'the Celtic Gerrard' Scott Brown :lol: 

*cough* 45K a week *cough*

Hopefully spend £10million on Joe Allen and £60,000 a week on wages.

SuperPapac05 likes this

lol needed a good laugh. setting himself up to be the new ronny. I was disappointed when he left but brenda might be even better! 

12 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

1-0 lead just won't be enough. Need at least another goal.

Think if it this way, even though Ceptic are likely to win the 2nd leg at home, if Imps just get one goal then the tims need to score 3. 

Bad Robot likes this

5 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Think if it this way, even though Ceptic are likely to win the 2nd leg at home, if Imps just get one goal then the tims need to score 3. 

Looking at their league and they don't loose many goals plus the scum yesterday resorted to putting the boot in as they never had an answer. It's a long shot but it would really be hilarious shouId they fail fail ??

BlueBearz1990 likes this

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Looking at their league and they don't loose many goals plus the scum yesterday resorted to putting the boot in as they never had an answer. It's a long shot but it would really be hilarious shouId they fail fail ??

The pressure is firmly on them anyway mate. 

Imps have already got more than they expected so they can go and enjoy it, while Ceptic will be flapping about knowing all of Europe is wanting another laugh at them lol. 

I think we can confidently say that no matter if they win this game they will more than likely not qualify for the groups when they face better opponents! 

Bad Robot likes this

46 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Ffs Rhodgers on Talksport 

As explained 

Only together 20 days 

Pitch 

Heat 

Pitch (old style pitch)

Expecting huge crowds at porkheid 

:drugang:

Deluded 

If heat and pitch were a factor we should've been pumped off of battery 

Fucking sprinted into work this morning and so far it hasn't disappointed. "Aye but tha pitch wiz a mess" ????

lol none of them are having it at work. they didn't even want to talk about the game. personally i think big brenda is off to a great start!

25 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

The pressure is firmly on them anyway mate. 

Imps have already got more than they expected so they can go and enjoy it, while Ceptic will be flapping about knowing all of Europe is wanting another laugh at them lol. 

I think we can confidently say that no matter if they win this game they will more than likely not qualify for the groups when they face better opponents! 

I only started watching it after the gimps lost the goal but old chocolate knees in goals isn't comfortable of playing out from the back and that looks a week spot.

BlueBearz1990 likes this

From Kerry fail:

Incredible to think that some of the Lincoln Red Imps players had never even played football before tonight

53 minutes ago, miracle said:

From Kerry fail:

Incredible to think that some of the Lincoln Red Imps players had never even played football before tonight

But the Celtic players showed great character lol. 

Rodgers is getting it tight on the comments section of the BBC site:

284. Posted byForeverinourshadow

on2 minutes ago

Chuffed to bits with this result. Brendan Rodgers has been found out again. Produced no one from Chelsea's youth team. Nothing of note at Bournemouth. Lived off Martinez's good work at Swansea, actually took them backwards before Laudrup and Monk restored some pride. Horrendous at Liverpool apart from the one season Suarez saved his job. An absolute fraud of a manager. Delighted he got stuffed.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Hate this pish. Demonise the offenders and those who protect them - not the victims. Regardless of how much of a wanker Brazil is that's fucking stupid.

Num num num yer tears are lovely

Read this wee story in yesterday's Metro. It's septic related as the paper mentioned lemon as the ex septic manager and player, despite being in charge of hivs. Same shite really though.

He's backing the Power Of Okay campaign by charity See Me, which is trying reduce the stigma about mental illness. Note that I'm not in any way deriding this great cause, I just couldn't stop laughing when he said this about his depression.

"I woke up one morning and I just knew there wasn't something right with me"

Here's news to you lemon, many people have known that for many, many years.:lol::lol::lol:

3 hours ago, CanadianBacon said:

A part-time wee team from The Rock,

On the 12th of July heard folk talk,

Of how "Selik are great...you'll get humped, just you wait"

But the bold Lincoln Gimp walked-the-walk.

:pipe:

And what a day to "walk the walk". Do any of them play the flute?