* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17 July 2016 at 9:07 PM, Laudrup1984 said:

They've only gone and done another Olly Murs.

The C*ltic official Twitter feed have tweeted about Stenson winning The Open as if he's one of them. Stenson, jokingly said he was one of them in the lead up to the Ibrox Callaway event, as put up to by Marc Warren, who is a big Rangers fan. Stenson also confirmed and clarified in an interview on SSN that he didn't support them. Utter desperadoes! Ha!

That is fucking brilliant ?

Just now, King Jela said:

That is fucking brilliant ?

On top of that I seen screen grabs from their official twitter account whereby they were retweeting posts from their fans on their official twitter along the lines of, and I'm paraphrasing "you should bring the trophy out at paradise", "top bhoy" and "King of kings"! 

Crazy mad deluded fuckwits haha! Stenson has probably been bombarded with tweets thinking what the fuck!

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:02 PM, RFCRobertson said:

Having more to pick from does come with some perks like injury compensation but at the same time defeats itself because the boys don't have any experience. Just picking up a paycheck for doing nout.

I think our squads got the right amount of depth too it. A good solid team that can have vital bits tweaked. Bar the defense of course...

Scott Allan you mean. Fud. He must be really kicking himself in the fanny right now. Disappeared into the background like a fuckin cockroach fart

20 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Scott Allan you mean. Fud. He must be really kicking himself in the fanny right now. Disappeared into the background like a fuckin cockroach fart

Not just Allan

Aitchison, Nesbitt, Thomson, Ralston, Fisher, Fasan, Ajer, O'connell, Bailly, Janko, Christie, Simunovic. 

Celtic played 57 games last season

Aitchison = 1 app

Nesbitt = 1 app

Ralston = 1 app

Fisher = 17 app 1. was at St Johnston and 2. had 21 appearances with Celtic 2013-15. 

Ajer = 0 app

O'connell = 5 app

Bailly = 0 app

Janko = 0 app

Christie = 5 app

Simunovic = 18 app

Allan must've known about Novo saying no, he was set up for becoming an instant legend but instead opted for money. 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Not just Allan

Aitchison, Nesbitt, Thomson, Ralston, Fisher, Fasan, Ajer, O'connell, Bailly, Janko, Christie, Simunovic. 

Celtic played 57 games last season

Aitchison = 1 app

Nesbitt = 1 app

Ralston = 1 app

Fisher = 17 app

Ajer = 0 app

O'connell = 5 app

Bailly = 0 app

Janko = 0 app

Christie = 5 app

Simunovic = 18 app

Allan must've known about Novo saying no, he was set up for becoming an instant legend but instead opted for money. 

Fisher was at St Johnstone 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

200x200px-ZC-93940698_Ron-Swanson-Says-D

Well he has the most appearances yet wasn't at them so it was flawed 

Just had a discussion in the mod forum and it's stuff like that which is preventing your from being a moderator on here and the reason why @LeeWallaceRFC leads the way for the new contenders 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Just had a discussion in the mod forum and it's stuff like that which is preventing your from being a moderator on here and the reason why @LeeWallaceRFC leads the way for the new contenders 

I was going to say they were put out on loan but the problem is is they still had a chance and in the example of Fisher he had 17 chances to prove himself and he ended up getting loaned out. 

So it adds to my arguement that there is a shit ton of deadwood at Celtic.

EDIT: Blame wikipedia for that one. 

43 minutes ago, GMac said:

"I see Sevco are only beating the part timers Annan 1-0 after 60mins hahahaha embarrassing"

Don't think they even follow their own team.

Well to be fair, getting beat from Lincoln Red Imps wasn't embarrassing; Brenda told us himself :pipe:

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

So was I until the last 2 games. Looks like Mark has got it sorted.

Motherwell could have scored a few easily against us, today was against part timers. Still have a way to go to convince me on the defence.

2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Motherwell could have scored a few easily against us, today was against part timers. Still have a way to go to convince me on the defence.

Agree'd. It's a little improvement and Hill and Barton will certainly help along with a new cb. 

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif       

24 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Agree'd. It's a little improvement and Hill and Barton will certainly help along with a new cb. 

Barton will be like the captain on the pitch which I think we've missed especially in games where we've been struggling. Wallace is a great guy but doesn't possess the leadership and organisation qualities that Barton does. So we should be better organised from the back to middle at least which should help a bit. I still worry about getting caught out when teams counter. 

Archived