* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

The Record digging up quotes from over 10 years ago from players describing the atmosphere at the potato bowl. 

"Aw the thunder, see even Xavi said he loves playing here" 

That's why I don't read the papers  as they roll out this pish all the time. Same when someone signs for the scum: They're one of the biggest clubs in the world, they grew up Celtic fans, their whole family are Celtic fans. Poor mama Toure couldn't afford to put shoes on her sons feet but she could afford to buy the hoops. ?

26 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If there are Football Gods.

Man City will hammer them into next week.

Brian make it so.

Im sort of hoping the football Gods advice these lot to hammer them into next week. 

http://www.uefa.org/disciplinary/

Tomorrows is when they invoke the sanctions for their IRA/Hamas love fest against the Israelis  

Can the gods ban them before they even get to play Man City........

19 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Im sort of hoping the football Gods advice these lot to hammer them into next week. 

http://www.uefa.org/disciplinary/

Tomorrows is when they invoke the sanctions for their IRA/Hamas love fest against the Israelis  

Can the gods ban them before they even get to play Man City........

5K Fine and a pat on the back 

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

5K Fine and a pat on the back 

I'm a bit more optimistic than that. They have stuck two fingers up to UEFA's rule book and are inviting hatred to any team that plays against Israel opposition. Might just use the bastards as an example and hammer them. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

I'm a bit more optimistic than that. They have stuck two fingers up to UEFA's rule book and are inviting hatred to any team that plays against Israel opposition. Might just use the bastards as an example and hammer them. 

Is it for a banner , if I read it right , Liewell will be on overtime ,getting this sorted 

1 minute ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

They fuckin should right enough. Heard someone say their fines are actually getting less and less instead of more and more. No idea if that's true but if it is, it's a fuckin joke

FFS , They've been pulled up about 8 times for different offences 

FFS, listening to Radio 5 and they're on about the septic/city game. Going on and on about the noise them uneducated monkeys make and Pat Nevin saying it would be good in brenda manages to get to 20 mins mark and not be 3 or 4-0.

Well then, City just score 9 after that. What's the difference?

Archived