Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

Recommended Posts


11 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Was pointed out to me by a more level headed bear than myself when they played us they had been lamping everyone in Scotland and on a high going into the CL their confidence was sky high and  had everything going for them whereas we were seriously struggling for form and not confident at all. He said a few CL beatings will bring them back down to earth and the goals will steadily dry up, we will eventually settle down find a bit of form and next time we play them will be a different game.

You know i think he might be  right.  

Get that bear a pint. 

If we continue saturdays and yesterdays form, we will be a force to reckon with. Early goal and we'll be in the money. We need that pacey, energetic midfield. It's something that teams can't handle. 

Supersonic and centenarystand like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We drew against Ross County and beat a part-time Championship team.  We're a force now?  :lol:

Was just waiting for you to show your face in this thread slagging us (again)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Was just waiting for you to show your face in this thread slagging us (again)

Some of you lot have memories like goldfish.  We've been struggling badly for weeks and Aberdeen is going to be a real tough test for us.  Hopefully we can get back on track and get more consistent league result in the coming months leading up to the next Old Firm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We drew against Ross County and beat a part-time Championship team.  We're a force now?  :lol:

Are you just trolling for the hell of it..??..Or are you on the same stuff the bird in your avatar was on...??...:005:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Get that bear a pint. 

If we continue saturdays and yesterdays form, we will be a force to reckon with. Early goal and we'll be in the money. We need that pacey, energetic midfield. It's something that teams can't handle. 

Credit where it's due we are starting to move in the right direction. 

Should we get a win on Sunday the afterburners will kick in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Credit where it's due we are starting to move in the right direction. 

Should we get a win on Sunday the afterburners will kick in.

A return to moving the ball a bit quicker is not coincidental with the return of Holt, he is alway's available to receive the ball and with windass in there as well the midfield is set up now to attack where as from the start of the season it was set up to protect the two centre backs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...