* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

We keep getting told the lego muncher is a top quality player, in fact we've been getting told this for about 10 years now, but I've still yet to see any evidence of it. Made a cunt of it again tonight and almost cost them a goal.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

(Watching the highlights of tonights games)

Remember the commentator was mutton remember . :drugang: broonaldo just turned n walked away , none of the hands up screaming for it 

Even mutton never called for it , until he watched the ref . FFS fartson thinks the dhims have a better chance of beating Barca than beating city 

did-not-see-shit-coming.gif

I thought Barca at home was last game for them and thought they might put out reserves if group was won, but they have Barca next, so no way they will take any chances after Tonight's defeat. 

The tims have to either beat Man City or Barca to get 3rd. Even if they draw both games and BMG get beat twice, BMG go through on head-to-head result 

42 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I though tims last game was against Barca at home ? 

Edit- just looked at fixtures, Barca next then Man City away last game (stupid Tim in work saying Barca last game ?) 

no way Barca will be taking any chances at tattiedome, hopefully another spanking , then away to city who will be pushing to win group if Barca slip up in Germany ??

Barcelona play the BMG at home mate ...

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I thought Barca at home was last game for them and thought they might put out reserves if group was won, but they have Barca next, so no way they will take any chances after Tonight's defeat. 

The tims have to either beat Man City or Barca to get 3rd. Even if they draw both games and BMG get beat twice, BMG go through on head-to-head result 

Barca and City should take at least 3 off the bheggers each 

51 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

2 points, -9 goal difference, next 2 games away to Barca and Man City....and the BBC say 'Celtic hopes of qualification are still alive' 

That's realistic eh?  ?

They are alive ,It's the spawniest cunt of a  club in world football .

I swear Borrusia may have fucked their chances up tonight of even finishing 3rd .

I honestly feel like I did many years ago when Barca ,in my opinion threw that game against the scum .That the scum will get one win versus either Man City or Barca .Just feel it

Not because they are remotely good . Just because as I said and we all know . This club are the spawniest in world football .

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

It centred around us being awarded a licence to play in European competition in the 2011/12 season and  whether we had “fully disclosed” the details of an unpaid £2.8m tax bill to HM Revenue and Customs, commonly known as the "wee tax case", ahead of our participation in the Champions League five years ago.

Its now dead and buried.

I believe @TheLawMan blew it out the water a few months back with his argument anyway. Here is the article on the forum home page that provides all the detail. Its good stuff and credit to lawman for doing it:

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/news/index.php/news/boardroom-financial/181-uefa-licence-2011-time-to-put-this-to-bed

It took myself and a few friends a few hours to read the specific rules and understand where they had got it completely wrong.

Auldheid, the main protagonist behind it was exposed in a question and answer session as not understanding the rules then changing his view point in an embarrassing u-turn before blocking all mention of me on Twitter and refusing to answer any questions even from people on the other side.

I contacted 2 Football Associations and the Head of Legal for the ECA who all confirmed my understanding of the rules was 100% spot on.  I also contacted UEFA who provided a report which showed exactly why the Res 12ers were howling at the moon.

Although I cannot attribute the quote nor confirm the source, through a third party, UEFA confirmed 3 months ago that the whole premise of their claim was a non starter.  They also confirmed that for season 2012/13 we would not have qualified for a licence but that 2011/12 licence was granted correctly and in full accordance of the regulations.

A lawyer acquaintance of mine who helped me with a lot of the stuff has said that if he was any of the guys who put in the rumoured to be £20k+ legal fees to fight this then he would consider a claim against the legal firm who represented them.  The rules were crystal clear from the off. Any legal firm should have been able to see it was a non starter.

I considered taking a piece out in the Belgian press to point this out but my Spanish translator let me down and i felt my Italian wasn't strong enough to justify another £5k spunking of other peoples money up the wall. :D

For any bhoyos looking in who has a traceable donation to the fund, you should consider your position in recovering your money. (tu)

There are a few people who could be held accountable here. (tu)

Bunch of obsessed knobs. (tu)

On 01/11/2016 at 11:15 PM, TheLawMan said:

It took myself and a few friends a few hours to read the specific rules and understand where they had got it completely wrong.

Auldheid, the main protagonist behind it was exposed in a question and answer session as not understanding the rules then changing his view point in an embarrassing u-turn before blocking all mention of me on Twitter and refusing to answer any questions even from people on the other side.

I contacted 2 Football Associations and the Head of Legal for the ECA who all confirmed my understanding of the rules was 100% spot on.  I also contacted UEFA who provided a report which showed exactly why the Res 12ers were howling at the moon.

Although I cannot attribute the quote nor confirm the source, through a third party, UEFA confirmed 3 months ago that the whole premise of their claim was a non starter.  They also confirmed that for season 2012/13 we would not have qualified for a licence but that 2011/12 licence was granted correctly and in full accordance of the regulations.

A lawyer acquaintance of mine who helped me with a lot of the stuff has said that if he was any of the guys who put in the rumoured to be £20k+ legal fees to fight this then he would consider a claim against the legal firm who represented them.  The rules were crystal clear from the off. Any legal firm should have been able to see it was a non starter.

I considered taking a piece out in the Belgian press to point this out but my Spanish translator let me down and i felt my Italian wasn't strong enough to justify another £5k spunking of other peoples money up the wall. :D

For any bhoyos looking in who has a traceable donation to the fund, you should consider your position in recovering your money. (tu)

Aye but they risked their own safety :lol:

2 hours ago, TheLawMan said:

Great work Lawman! Is your Welsh good enough to put an ad in The Irish Times? ?

3 hours ago, ricksen92 said:

If that was a penalty then why where the sheep not awarded one on Saturday. Scottish refs are a joke , but then again you never see other teams get them against the scum.

Their luck will run out soon enough mate. ??

Only the manager of cellic could remain unchallenged when he says they should have taken 3 points last night:lol:

I started listening to it on the radio when the Germans scored and that Liam McLeod fuck me man every chance they had "oh" "unlucky cellic" cunt didn't even try to hide it. 

Pat Bonner as well can now speak German "oh the crowd are getting on their backs now, cellic playing well here". 

Pure utter nonsense

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Only the manager of cellic could remain unchallenged when he says they should have taken 3 points last night:lol:

I started listening to it on the radio when the Germans scored and that Liam McLeod fuck me man every chance they had "oh" "unlucky cellic" cunt didn't even try to hide it. 

Pat Bonner as well can now speak German "oh the crowd are getting on their backs now, cellic playing well here". 

Pure utter nonsense

I was in and out the car last night ferrying the kids about.  McLeod was getting on my tits, every time he had to mention Borussia Monchengladbach he shortened it to "Gladbach".  It's like shortening Manchester to Chester.  I lived in Monchengladbach for four years and doing that to their name would really piss them off.  Inconsiderate, ill-prepared, condescending wee timmy poof that he is.

7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I was in and out the car last night ferrying the kids about.  McLeod was getting on my tits, every time he had to mention Borussia Monchengladbach he shortened it to "Gladbach".  It's like shortening Manchester to Chester.  I lived in Monchengladbach for four years and doing that to their name would really piss them off.  Inconsiderate, ill-prepared, condescending wee timmy poof that he is.

Can't remember how many times he said Scottish champions as if that was some sort of achievement the past 4 years:lol:

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

They are alive ,It's the spawniest cunt of a  club in world football .

I swear Borrusia may have fucked their chances up tonight of even finishing 3rd .

I honestly feel like I did many years ago when Barca ,in my opinion threw that game against the scum .That the scum will get one win versus either Man City or Barca .Just feel it

Not because they are remotely good . Just because as I said and we all know . This club are the spawniest in world football .

They wont mate. That result could really kick start Man City for the rest of the season and i think they will totally destroy that mob. Barca have had a kick up the arse and as probably the best team around they will prove it against that mob. I can see them conceding 10 in the next 2 games.

Come on Bears, it doesn't matter that they have 2 points out 12, haven't won a game and are bottom of their group !!

They have the greatest fans in the world, the greatest manager in the world and the greatest players in the world so they will win the Champions League :blink:

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Come on Bears, it doesn't matter that they have 2 points out 12, haven't won a game and are bottom of their group !!

They have the greatest fans in the world, the greatest manager in the world and the greatest players in the world so they will win the Champions League :blink:

Supercup as well surely.:wink:

Archived