Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, wully said:

Tierney and Robertson injured & I bet Wallace still won't start at Wembley.

Wallace shouldn't be starting at Ibrox. Should be dropped for Hodson until he improves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wully said:

Tierney and Robertson injured & I bet Wallace still won't start at Wembley.

Listening to BBC Scotland at work, the commentator said "Wallace might be next in line","but Scotland might go for the hearts LB". Wallace should tell Chesney and that Taig McGhee to FUCK off!

hammer time and wully like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am sure Aberdeen fans were innocent 

fuck her she was probably 1 like the rest at pitodrie if they were not throwing objects spitting on us singing the durrant song then it was just the middle finger from wee lassies and old woman so fuck her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Am sure Aberdeen fans were innocent 

fuck her she was probably 1 like the rest at pitodrie if they were not throwing objects spitting on us singing the durrant song then it was just the middle finger from wee lassies and old woman so fuck her 

I agree whole-heartedly - however that doesn't mean we should let the scum get away without being taken to task for being well... scum.

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel sorry for the auld woman naturally however the Aberdeen fans who hang around that section near the fence are absoloute scum of the earth who were probably just as guilty in throwing objects at the bheasts support aswell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems even for the current league leaders, the sheep could not sell out, unlike when Rangers turn up on their doorstep.

 

Sellik fans  fucking take note 'its all about the Rangers!'

centenarystand likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cr3_bear said:

Feel sorry for the auld woman naturally however the Aberdeen fans who hang around that section near the fence are absoloute scum of the earth who were probably just as guilty in throwing objects at the bheasts support aswell 

Fuckin old woman or not they all give us the ibrox disaster and durrant 

this photo made me laugh like the Aberdeen fan that got a right good doing in Madrid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Wallace shouldn't be starting at Ibrox. Should be dropped for Hodson until he improves.

Thank fuck your not the manager 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Doubt the woman sings shit like that, Aberdeen fan or not it's an old woman fuck sake.

Obviously you were not at pitodrie last month 

every single 1 of the fuckers of all age sex were at it pure total scum 

Escobar likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Aye Arsenal, Man U, Real and Bayern fighting it out for him. Amazing these teams could've got him for peanuts a few months ago and now they wait for him to score 10 goals in the SPL and decide to buy him for £40 million. ?

Not only that but it says £40 mil at least?? as if some bidding war going to ensue??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let the scum delude themselves as it gives us more to laugh at. And, I think they will hit a bad patch as they are not that good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...