* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

This is random I know but was it ever clear why Paul McBride, QC, killed himself? 

I've got an itching feeling that he was inundated with pro-bono requests 'fae wan tim tae anuther' and he couldn't take it anymore 

"awright Phaul bhoy. Av been done wae a racial n geen my wee cousin a BJ cud u reprazent me fae wan tim tae anutha. Fail Fail"

My understanding is a Pakistani man bummed him to death.

53 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Celtic agm 

lets discuss rangers :lol: shower of fucking mutants 

image.jpeg

Sad, sad bastards. 

It's a pity they aren't as keen to find out why their own club are still allowed to compete in Europe despite their own employees being proven child abuse conspirators.

3 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Celtic agm 

lets discuss rangers :lol: shower of fucking mutants 

image.jpeg

It must be good at their agms, think the Rangers board should send someone because it seems all they do is talk about us:lol:

Daily record now reporting Celtic paid over 3 times the amount for Westhorn, it apparent value is £200K and they are reporting the scum paid over £700K

Cunts in the scum

Cunts in the media

Cunts in the council

Shower of cunts

6 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Daily record now reporting Celtic paid over 3 times the amount for Westhorn, it apparent value is £200K and they are reporting the scum paid over £700K

Cunts in the scum

Cunts in the media

Cunts in the council

Shower of cunts

So they've been ripped off, or am I missing something? 

6 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Cunts in the scum

Cunts in the media

Cunts in the council

Shower of cunts

So they cunts overpaid for that plot of land , fuckin heard it all now ffs , just outta curiosity ,is it their path or whatever it is leading up to their front door , who paid for all the work carried out on it n how much did that cost ?

22 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

So they cunts overpaid for that plot of land , fuckin heard it all now ffs , just outta curiosity ,is it their path or whatever it is leading up to their front door , who paid for all the work carried out on it n how much did that cost ?

No idea mate, it's on the record website

Should have been made public knowledge from GCC that they overpaid as others were bidding for the land. It's in the interest of the public. More bullying under-the-table antics by that mhob. 

Anyone but Celtic but eh...

IMG_0687.JPG

The mindset of these cunts when it comes to tax avoidance really is staggering.  For years it was 'what about the Schools, Hospitals, and other public services?'.  Now Celtic's majority shareholder, chairmen, ex-managers, and players have been exposed for tax avoidance their position has shifted...kinda.  Tax avoidance is fine as long as it isn't Rangers FC that's doing it. 

I'm going to sum their delusion up with a few short sentences here 

Their fans try to score points over Rangers fans by saying how much Celtic are loved globally, their tops are everywhere, they have circa 9m fans overseas and celebrities dish at the gash to come to Parkhead and not to mention how they set the standard for attacking football, Brazil wouldn't be who they are in the footballing world if it wasn't for the Lisbon Lions

But in their next breath, they will go on about how they've been the victims in Scotland in 1888, how everyone is against them, including FIFA and UEFA, how everyone has always favoured Rangers and they're just poor little Celtic (anyone but Celtic mind)

Imagine you had someone in your life who acted like 

1. They're so loved by everyone, they've got more friends than you all over the place and they set trends for the whole world to follow

closely followed by 

2. No-one likes them, everyone gangs up on them and prefers you, it goes right back to 1888 and it's impossible for them to ever be successful because everyone favours you. All the big organisations in the world are anti-them and pro-you. 

You'd be telling them to seek urgent psychiatric help. They're clearly manic and desperate for everyone to hear them and look at them. They have a selective memory when it comes to historic events and are so deluded they get wrapped up in their own bullshit

Story in the guardian about sex abuse at Crewe Alexandra in the 90s which they reckon could start an enquiry like the saville one. If it does end up in all the papers then it might be a chance to finally bring the Celtic boys club disgrace to the attention of a wider audience as you will not have the Scottish media sweeping it under the carpet as usual

Archived