* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Ronny Deila has won more trophies in his career than Brendan Rodgers

Just let that sink in 

Yeah, but could Ronny stop all the decades of troubles in Northern Ireland by just turning up as the football manager of a Catholic team??

Just now, Ryju84 said:

Yeah, but could Ronny stop all the decades of troubles in Northern Ireland by just turning up as the football manager of a Catholic team??

No I'm afraid he couldn't. And he also only ever encountered hostility when stuck in traffic jams in the Clyde Tunnel..

4 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Stop the decades of troubles? A week on friday there will be all sorts of shit going down

3 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

It's the misspelled name :( Cannae properly laugh at they cunts with that there. 

It is them that misspelt their own team name on a banner, hence the thread title, don't criticise something you clearly know fuck all about.

We will never be as thick or as inbred as those cunts, therefore we can be thankful and happy in the knowledge we are better than them.

27 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Lego muncher :lol:

That really is fucking hilarious man. That gif captures these clowns perfectly. That's me every time I think of that clown saying that. The next question should have been 'do you intend trying to grow above being a half-wit some day'? :lol:

10 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Taig in the boozer last night says they're signing Oliver Nitcham and apparently he plays a bit like Yaya Toure and Paul Pogba ??? ffs where do they get these cunts

Another £30m player,we're fucked.

Archived