* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I assume Ntcham will play next to Brown instead of their youth player McGregor.  I fully expect them to spend big on a winger too as a replacement for Patrick Roberts.  I doubt they'll do much beyond that (unless they sell someone for big money).

Their transfer strategy now seems to be 1 or 2 quality signings each summer. 

Hayes is Roberts' replacement

12 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Hayes is Roberts' replacement

facebook was full of the filth the other night ,apparently roberts wants back ,can't see it happen unless they get the 100m for dembellend ,after all fritzel will be wanting a bigger slice from Pacific shelf this year thanks to his dodgy bank being caught and fined the yearly profits 

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I assume Ntcham will play next to Brown instead of their youth player McGregor.  I fully expect them to spend big on a winger too as a replacement for Patrick Roberts.  I doubt they'll do much beyond that (unless they sell someone for big money).

Their transfer strategy now seems to be 1 or 2 quality signings each summer. 

Roberts is pure desperate to go back to them according to the papers. 

On 10/07/2017 at 5:29 PM, Gaz52 said:

Was reading that Marseille want Dembele, didn't mention a fee.

And Celtic have told Stuart Armstrong he needs to lower his contract demands if he wants a new deal with them

Sorry but wasn't it only a few weeks ago that Chelsea wanted Dembele for £40m and Stuart Armstrong was wanted for £12m but Celtic will do everything possible to keep him? ....

6 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

"Literally in tears at that SFA statement, in tears."

Hahahahahahahahahaha

there's are dozens and dozens of hate filled fannys out there who will struggle to sleep at night because they are so worked up 

45 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

It's obvious they have waited for the Lukaku fee to be settled so they can get more for Dembele.

Wrong mate. Man Utd couldn't afford Dembele so they took the cheaper option.

Marseille are interested in signing Moussa Dembele and have made the Celtic striker their number one target this summer, Sky sources understand.

The French club want to sign Dembele as a replacement for Bafetimbi Gomis, who was sold to Galatasaray for £3 million at the end of last month.

Dembele scored 32 times in 48 games last season as Celtic won the treble in an unbeaten season.

Chelsea and West Ham United tried to sign the 20-year-old striker in January and AC Milan are one of the clubs who have expressed an interest in buying him this summer.

the same Chelsea who's manager said he'd never heard of him? :lol: 

On 7/10/2017 at 5:30 PM, The Monk said:

Apparently Ntcham will break their transfer record and is actually £7mil not £4mil. Seven fucking million, kind of expected Rodgers to make these kind of egotistical signings but still, just hope it blows up in his face.

Genoa took that boy on a 2 year loan deal with the option to buy him for £2.6m and sent him back early because he was a troublemaker who couldn't get a game for them and the tarriers have just spent a reported £4.5m on him and think it's good business:lol:

26 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I've never seen him play but much rather they spunk money on a guy rejected for a reduced price than Musonda. Really hope Rodgers makes a cunt of it this summer, only chance we have tbh.

I don't think they ever really stood a chance of getting Musonda tbh.

6 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Marseille are interested in signing Moussa Dembele and have made the Celtic striker their number one target this summer, Sky sources understand.

The French club want to sign Dembele as a replacement for Bafetimbi Gomis, who was sold to Galatasaray for £3 million at the end of last month.

Dembele scored 32 times in 48 games last season as Celtic won the treble in an unbeaten season.

Chelsea and West Ham United tried to sign the 20-year-old striker in January and AC Milan are one of the clubs who have expressed an interest in buying him this summer.

the same Chelsea who's manager said he'd never heard of him? :lol: 

Tell a lie often enough and it becomes true FS! ?

Archived