* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Just what the fella needs when he mentally unstable - a move to one of the old firm :confused:

With Brenda trying to dress you up in woman's clothes and shagging you every other Saturday, it just won't end well 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Cunts need put down.

Screenshot_20170713-234731.jpg

Omagh, where the bomb killed both Catholics and Protestants, Irish nationalists, 5 teenagers, 6 children, a mother pregnant with twins amongst 29 murdered.

Well done Connelly, you thick, sick cunt!

These silly pricks really have no idea, none!

They need 'educated' with a baseball bat.

16 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There was a heavy police presence for the Ajax game and there was still bother in the Gallowgate.

Hope they get leathered.

It would be a beautiful thing.

I would be going if I was still over there.

17 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Oh to get just 2mins with this cunt I have a feeling I have had a run in with him when tracking another wee taig bastard and ended up on some fenian shity web page.

5 minutes with the families of the victims of that bombing might open the wee cunt's eyes.

The problem with the guy doing that tweet is that he is in his safe haven behind his computer screen until it is reported. 

He won't be we middle aged guy, trying to have banter. He will be a wee guy in his early 20s thinking he is cool. 

Face him head on in a fight and chances are he will be like the wee Hibs Falkirk guys that were dancing about at that station

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

The problem with the guy doing that tweet is that he is in his safe haven behind his computer screen until it is reported. 

He won't be we middle aged guy, trying to have banter. He will be a wee guy in his early 20s thinking he is cool. 

Face him head on in a fight and chances are he will be like the wee Hibs Falkirk guys that were dancing about at that station

Had a nosey online to see if i could track him, tweets are protected (shitebag) and it looks like he fancies himself as a bit of a gym buff/ufc fighter.

Be a shame of somebody kneecapped the wee cunt and he had to give up his hobbies.

post Anglo agreement and the rise of al quaeda and isis has somehow dulled the senses to the terrorism that went on here till around the turn of the century 

there is a generation of republican filth out there that weren't around during these dark times and know nothing of the carnage that went on 

they glorify these scum cowards ,doesn't excuse them,as ignorance is not a defence 

22 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Had a nosey online to see if i could track him, tweets are protected (shitebag) and it looks like he fancies himself as a bit of a gym buff/ufc fighter.

Be a shame of somebody kneecapped the wee cunt and he had to give up his hobbies.

Is he from the U.K. Or Ireland south ?

39 minutes ago, roboscot said:

It would be a beautiful thing.

I would be going if I was still over there.

The last thing I read is that Belfast council has given the ok to fund (£15k) a fan zone for them, the DUP councillors aren't happy 

I haven't been able to save the video in a format that I can post on here ,

but broonaldo has been caught again ,this time with a couple of young bears at Glasgow airport asking for a pic then videoing him with the same ,WATP shout, class ,he was well pissed off ,can see this happening a good few times again

48 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

but broonaldo has been caught again ,this time with a couple of young bears at Glasgow airport asking for a pic then videoing him with the same ,WATP shout, class ,he was well pissed off ,can see this happening a good few times again

I saw that earlier and I'm fucked if I can find it now

Definite banana skin potential. Rosenborg are back to dominating Norwegian football and are right in the middle of their season.

Sellic will be favourites, but it's as tough a draw as they could have had at that stage, I'd say.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

12 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Cunts need put down.

Screenshot_20170713-234731.jpg

That's truly vile. It's difficult to imagine anyone (even for them) posting this. I hope someone can name and shame this sub-human shitebag and he gets what's due to him. Yet another disgusting keyboard warrior. If that was a son or daughter of mine posting that I'd disown them.

I know I perhaps shouldn't be, but I'm truly stunned at that. I don't understand a lot of the garbage that revolves around football nowadays. The enjoyment's gone somewhat, as it's now just wall to wall hatred. 

Archived