* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

I disagree.

I've edited my comment . . . was actually quoting something that I saw this morning.  A random quote from somewhere on the msm. Meant to actually highlight that I was quoting something originally. 

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Where?

Was probably my comment ' no one deserves to have bottles thrown at them ' 

I hadn't made it clear that I was being sarcastic, nor that I was quoting a comment in the mainstream media. 

Couldn't make up the shite our media write:

"Leigh Griffiths might have been having a bit of fun winding up the home crowd but the reaction was way out of line."

Having a bit of fun? The wee dick was asking to get his cunt kicked in.

1 minute ago, TBagalag said:

"Leigh Griffiths might have been having a bit of fun winding up the home crowd but the reaction was way out of line."

Dont expect anything else from media up here. Any time they get into trouble it is always someone elses.'s fault. 

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

Was probably my comment ' no one deserves to have bottles thrown at them ' 

I hadn't made it clear that I was being sarcastic, nor that I was quoting a comment in the mainstream media. 

I thought it was fairly obvious you were being sarcastic but clearly not.

1 hour ago, TBagalag said:

If his club have already declared the match to dangerous for away fans to attend, I don't see how winding up the home crowd can be called "a bit of fun".

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Just curious as to where these posts are given that you're accusing people of defending them but it seems to be all in your head.

Stop being a dick .Sometimes you are a big girls blouse mate

It's all in my mind but 3/4 people agreed with me 

I have no wish to accuse any bear of anything .Just saying I'm sick of good beats making excuses for them ..In any thread 

Away and enjoy your Saturday and take the day off 

I'm on holiday so li can't be arsed trolling every post 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Stop being a dick .Sometimes you are a big girls blouse mate

It's all in my mind but 3/4 people agreed with me 

I have no wish to accuse any bear of anything .Just saying I'm sick of good beats making excuses for them ..In any thread 

Away and enjoy your Saturday and take the day off 

I'm on holiday so li can't be arsed trolling every post 

Only person being a dick here is you. You said people were defending them and both myself and another poster asked who you were talking about and you couldn't answer. It was a simple question and you got all defensive over it. Bit weird.

If you missed the sarcasm in the post from @Ryju84 then you could have just said that. It happens to the best of us.

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Only person being a dick here is you. You said people were defending them and both myself and another poster asked who you were talking about and you couldn't answer. It was a simple question and you got all defensive over it. Bit weird.

If you missed the sarcasm in the post from @Ryju84 then you could have just said that. It happens to the best of us.

Ffs ? Big woman 

Seen he tied a scarf round the goalpost again

Unbelievable arrogance from these creatures. Can't wait until he inevitably gets a sore face when he's out one night. Used to batter his burd in Livingston all the time as well he's a wee cowardly shitebag that acts hard when he knows no-one can get to him 

17 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Seen he tied a scarf round the goalpost again

Unbelievable arrogance from these creatures. Can't wait until he inevitably gets a sore face when he's out one night. Used to batter his burd in Livingston all the time as well he's a wee cowardly shitebag that acts hard when he knows no-one can get to him 

How many kids does he have? 

4 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Thumb needs to learn he can't go about everywhere winding everyone up, especially when there was already "security fears" and his own club shat out of taking tickets, then he goes and incites trouble? No doubt his role in all this won't be brought up, it'll be all about the big bad prods

This wee prick thinks he is untouchable 

And it's clear to see ,he is having a field day .Ingratiating himself to all things scum 

Meantime getting up the noses of Jambos,bears and now Linfield 

Surely to fuck..Some cunt will snap this little blow hard next season .Surely 

The fact that he done this at Ibrox and no one reprimanded him .Tells you everything you know about the scum from the east ,The Sfa and what's going on ,in this pathetic backwater 

Of course of it were a bear ,or a Jambo or a Linfield player doing that at the Scumdome ? What would be the headline ??

43 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This wee prick thinks he is untouchable 

And it's clear to see ,he is having a field day .Ingratiating himself to all things scum 

Meantime getting up the noses of Jambos,bears and now Linfield 

Surely to fuck..Some cunt will snap this little blow hard next season .Surely 

The fact that he done this at Ibrox and no one reprimanded him .Tells you everything you know about the scum from the east ,The Sfa and what's going on ,in this pathetic backwater 

Of course of it were a bear ,or a Jambo or a Linfield player doing that at the Scumdome ? What would be the headline ??

Him and brown think they run the entire footballing world and can do as they please I really hope to fuck the 2 of them come to Ibrox this season and get booted up and down the park instead of being aloud to noise the fans up and kidding on they are orchestrating our songs. We really need  player that has the balls to get tore rite into these inbred cunts.

41 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Him and brown think they run the entire footballing world and can do as they please I really hope to fuck the 2 of them come to Ibrox this season and get booted up and down the park instead of being aloud to noise the fans up and kidding on they are orchestrating our songs. We really need  player that has the balls to get tore rite into these inbred cunts.

You would honestly think it wouldn't  take much 

I'm sure Ian Ferguson/Spackmam  would be standing back watching in yesteryears 

It is depressing that we can't put a glove on either 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You would honestly think it wouldn't  take much 

I'm sure Ian Ferguson/Spackmam  would be standing back watching in yesteryears 

It is depressing that we can't put a glove on either 

Over the years we've had many players who would not allow it hoping Dorrans will install a bit of fight into the team as Wallace is bloody hopeless when it comes to standing tall against the enemy.

29 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Over the years we've had many players who would not allow it hoping Dorrans will install a bit of fight into the team as Wallace is bloody hopeless when it comes to standing tall against the enemy.

You are not wrong there 

Wallace has had more horror shows than good games .Without the sentiment of him being loyal too us ,at times where others were bailing out .I would now class him as a loser ,like the rest from last season 

That is way It is and Lee is simple not good enough in his position 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You are not wrong there 

Wallace has had more horror shows than good games .Without the sentiment of him being loyal too us ,at times where others were bailing out .I would now class him as a loser ,like the rest from last season 

That is way It is and Lee is simple not good enough in his position 

I know many dislike Ally these days but even him and Gazza having a barny on the pitch it showed passion we need a Captain who will grip players and not just his own and say oi cunt this our turf. Imagine thumb trying that shit with Souness on the park not a chance he knows 2mins later his legs would be pointing at the sky.

Fingers crossed mate we have some real fighters now as when we do these cunts it will be 1 small step to putting them back in there wee shit hole.

Archived