* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think any of these teams will fancy a crack at Celtic,  their are no mugs as the all have had to get this far.   Rosenberg where pish poor last night and never really got in Celtics faces to rattle them..  

Here's hoping one of them can do us a turn as we can't compete faniancailly with them as it is never mind another big windfall.

They are nothing special ffs, cunts in here need to get a grip as any these teams can pump them at their own patch, nick a goal in their midden and they are out.    

Just now, Copland bear said:

I think any of these teams will fancy a crack at Celtic,  their are no mugs as the all have had to get this far.   Rosenberg where pish poor last night and never really got in Celtics faces to rattle them..  

Here's hoping one of them can do us a turn as we can't compete faniancailly with them as it is never mind another big windfall.

They are nothing special ffs, cunts in here need to get a grip as any these teams can pump them at their own patch, nick a goal in their midden and they are out.    

I saw 20 minutes of the game, and Rosenberg were passing them off the park. 

They couldn't break down the Taig defence, from what I saw, nor could they hit a cows arse with a banjo when it came to shooting - but the Taigs had no answer to the quick passing, and were running like headless chickens. 

Michael O' Stewart made a comment (before they scored) that they were running about and tired because they played so many games last year. 

I had to snigger. It's not as if the season ended on Saturday there, and that's them back into it again. 

Of course, when they scored, they were suddenly the best team in Europe again.

Leigh Griffiths has called the sick taunts he received at Glasgow Airport “shocking” but insists he’s put the incident behind him. The striker, who came off the bench to help Celtic defeat Rosenborg in Champions League qualification on Wednesday night, did admit he was upset by the “paedo” slur, but wishes to get on with concentrating on football. 

Well I think we have a new name to call the Thumb during the next OF game and beyond. Poor wee pet gets upset by it.

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

:lol::lol:

Why does this not surprise me?

Is there actually anybody in that picture smiling?, it looks as though they've just found out they are Tims!, as for the  guy with the glasses on the extreme right he's just about to burst into tears.

20 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Well I think we have a new name to call the Thumb during the next OF game and beyond. Poor wee pet gets upset by it.

A scumbag who plays for and embraces a club who covered up child abuse gets upset by someone calling him a paedo. 

Somehow I'm struggling to find any sympathy here.

11 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

A scumbag who plays for and embraces a club who covered up child abuse gets upset by someone calling him a paedo. 

Somehow I'm struggling to find any sympathy here.

Exactly. Get it up him. 50,000 screaming "PAEDO!!!" at him might just send him over the edge.

He is so protected on the park by police that he feels he can act like a cunt, and get away with it. But whenever confronted he is suddenly shitting it. 

I've been to  junior football games, 100-600 fans, not a policeman in sight, and fans shouting abuse at players while standing 1metre away from the byline for the whole 90 minutes.  

What about this arsehole Brenda he thought his team were sensational fuck me 180 minutes an scored one goal i dont think the word for that is sensational fukin bawbag

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

I saw 20 minutes of the game, and Rosenberg were passing them off the park. 

They couldn't break down the Taig defence, from what I saw, nor could they hit a cows arse with a banjo when it came to shooting - but the Taigs had no answer to the quick passing, and were running like headless chickens. 

Michael O' Stewart made a comment (before they scored) that they were running about and tired because they played so many games last year. 

I had to snigger. It's not as if the season ended on Saturday there, and that's them back into it again. 

Of course, when they scored, they were suddenly the best team in Europe again.

The first half they played them off the park, I did not think Rosenberg could be any worse and they improved dramatically but were toothless up front as were Celtic. 

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

He is so protected on the park by police that he feels he can act like a cunt, and get away with it. But whenever confronted he is suddenly shitting it. 

I've been to  junior football games, 100-600 fans, not a policeman in sight, and fans shouting abuse at players while standing 1metre away from the byline for the whole 90 minutes.  

I shouted "Ian black you are a fanny" at a 3rd division game and this woman beside me went in a strop because "This isn't a big stadium he can probably hear you!" :lol:

1 hour ago, Zulu said:

What about this arsehole Brenda he thought his team were sensational fuck me 180 minutes an scored one goal i dont think the word for that is sensational fukin bawbag

He has really been bigging them up after poor and mediocre performances.  He might think that he is protecting them but really its making them think playing shite is ok!

13 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Am I right in saying they can only draw other teams who were champions of their league and have to qualify so it effectively rules out any big teams?

Yes and it will be the opposite when we get there 

Archived