* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wee ugly thumb bastard claims cellic can "beat anybody" as this was proved last season. Who the fuck did they beat last season of any significance? They beat the SPL thats it:lol:

Still trying to make himself relevant to the rabid hoardes. I hope to fuck Alves wraps him round a post soon. 

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

I don't think UEFA are going to change the rules of their biggest competition to try and screw us over.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I was hoping there was an actual rule change he was referring to and that it wasn't just sheer paranoia.

I think its that we would be in the unseeded pot as we haven't really done anything in Europe for years.

Their fans are honestly going through a meltdown atm. They're all shooting themselves in the foot. One even made up a fake Twitter account pretending to be a Rangers fan, made a joke about Tommy Burns and cancer - only for the guy who they were claiming it was to Tweet from his own account it wasn't him and he's a cancer survivor himself :lol: 

They will stop at nothing to try and drag Rangers through the mud 

2 minutes ago, The Mailman said:

More than the potential shite they're gonna draw

Aye I was looking at their potential ties 

I think Rijeka would be their hardest opponents. Be'er Sheva again? They absolutely dominated them over in Israel and a missed penalty stopped them going through. I reckon they could take them as Celtic don't look as strong this year IMO

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Their fans are honestly going through a meltdown atm. They're all shooting themselves in the foot. One even made up a fake Twitter account pretending to be a Rangers fan, made a joke about Tommy Burns and cancer - only for the guy who they were claiming it was to Tweet from his own account it wasn't him and he's a cancer survivor himself :lol: 

Is this true? I seen all the papers have been running with the story of Brown being sent abuse this morning.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Is this true? I seen all the papers have been running with the story of Brown being sent abuse this morning.

Well the guy they're saying it was has his own account and had cancer himself, so something fishy is going on with it. 

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think Rijeka would be their hardest opponents. Be'er Sheva again? They absolutely dominated them over in Israel and a missed penalty stopped them going through. I reckon they could take them as Celtic don't look as strong this year IMO

Aye but if they draw the Israelis some of their fans might get a right doing so i hope they get them

20 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

No way even they aren't that desperate. Surely?

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I was thinking Rijeka at 1st but leaning more toward Be'er Sheva now , realistically though they are all bang average European sides and if it where us playing any of them off the back of winning the league I would fancy our chances against any of them. 

Wait have I stepped into a mad alternative reality ...

A tarrier (a cancer survivor himself) set up a fake account pretending to be a Rangers fan and slagged off Tommy Burns and Scott Brown's sister? :lol: 

Please God let this be true and give it national exposure.

Please please please. 

Archived