Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

One of the ghouls singing in the video was named but most of the article was about how his Dad's shop had nail bombs sent to it in 2012. It also mentions ones sent to Lennon and Paul McBride

The Scottish media find it impossible to slate Celtic without bringing something else up.

We're fighting a losing battle in this country, the whole of Scotland other than Rangers are fucking terrified of them 

Nobody is terrified of those bastards mate it is just they have supporters masquerading as journalists

Bad Robot and WMT like this

Very unusual for them not to get a result at home in Europe,....never watched the game but I expect them to go through as they run a tight ship financially (seemingly) and Champs League is where the gold is.

I'm thinking score draw and through on away goals. Hopefully, they go out but I genuinely see it being 1-1 or 2-2.

chris182 likes this

Still got Premier Sports as took it out for the Rangers game last month, so gonna watch it, fucking come on Rosenborg! Pile the misery on these cunts further.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, only has done for the last few years though.

So this game essentially means nothing?

Like no matter if they go out this round or next they still have the Europa league to drop into?

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Like no matter if they go out this round or next they still have the Europa league to drop into?

A qualifier I'm sure. 

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, only has done for the last few years though.

Is it automatic qualification or is there another Europa qualifying round if they get put out the champions league?

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Massive difference in money though.

Got this on in the hope of seeing those cunts get pumped but had to turn the volume down. Rob MacLean and Michael Stewart too busy wanking over that mob to actually commentate.

Band of Brothers likes this

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

Was only three seconds of listening to that cunt Michael Stewart enough? :lol: 

:lol:

Just a combination of everything I was looking at. I'll flick it over and check the score every now and again but I can't be wasting my time watching taigs run around. 

SuperPapac05 likes this