* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, KingKirk said:

Like who mate. We heard all this last season. That money is given to them over the season. 

They didn't lose a domestic game last season ffs

do you not see the point I'm trying to make? 

Im not saying they are world beater, but can comfortably deal with the teams in this country over the season without spunking mega money. 

We can't even beat progress fucking whatever or a newly promoted hibs team at home. Whilst dragging our heels over a few hundred grand for new signings. 

We need players that will win every week just about, we don't have them, and they do. And have the money to get more or replace any they lose 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

They didn't lose a domestic game last season ffs

do you not see the point I'm trying to make? 

Im not saying they are world beater, but can comfortably deal with the teams in this country over the season without spunking mega money. 

We can't even beat progress fucking whatever or a newly promoted hibs team at home. Whilst dragging our heels over a few hundred grand for new signings. 

We need players that will win every week just about, we don't have them, and they do. And have the money to get more or replace any they lose 

Am feeling as much pain as you mate but its the hand we have been given. Brenda has made a massive difference to them. I would say it makes 10IAR 95% guaranteed but I'll never stop believing we can stop it  

I honestly think it's a long long way back for us . To ever get this sort of luck in the European Qualifying ties .

Even if we manager to win the league , which is miles off for me .We would never get the luck ,these bastards get .

We would never be seeded .

And that's having to contend with stuff like Saturday that will probably make it years before we even get a sniff .

There is no point in painting a rosy picture .It is terrible times watching these bastards get to the group stages without as much as a challenge .

My para head said , there is more to it .

In all honesty , we are playing catch up that may take as much as a decade .

All thanks to DM , Our present board / old board same thing and CW

I would gladly take a prison sentence if I was standing next to any of them

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

There squad is on an average 700k per year. Add staff, backroom cunts manager, board bonuses etc,there wage bill is close to 30 million.

That's without spending a transfer fee. And keeping the lights on.

Ours is probably half of that.

Add shareholder payouts too considering they are making 'record profits'.

I am not for one minute kidding myself on that this isn't giving them massive resources to use far above us and all the rest in Scotland, but this idea that they bank 50-60m over 2 seasons of CL football and start spending all sorts on players is nonsense.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Am feeling as much pain as you mate but its the hand we have been given. Brenda has made a massive difference to them. I would say it makes 10IAR 95% guaranteed but I'll never stop believing we can stop it  

Nor will I. But unless we get a massive cash boost then we will be distant second for a long time to come and I don't see how we overturn it I really don't. 

Fans wont accept second best for years and years which will have a negaitive effect for us as well. 

Im still not convinced with our manager and genuinely don't think he will be here at the end of the season. 

Meaning we will have to go through all this rebuilding shite again. 

Would be happy see Rodgers fucking off back down south, but he has it easy up here, no reason he would want to go back down. 

Dont know how we fix it tbh

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly think it's a long long way back for us . To ever get this sort of luck in the European Qualifying ties .

Even if we manager to win the league , which is miles off for me .We would never get the luck ,these bastards get .

We would never be seeded .

And that's having to contend with stuff like Saturday that will probably make it years before we even get a sniff .

There is no point in painting a rosy picture .It is terrible times watching these bastards get to the group stages without as much as a challenge .

My para head said , there is more to it .

In all honesty , we are playing catch up that may take as much as a decade .

All thanks to DM , Our present board / old board same thing and CW

I would gladly take a prison sentence if I was standing next to any of them

I believe if they kept  Deila   we would of won the league. Thats how big a effect that cunt has had on them

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Nor will I. But unless we get a massive cash boost then we will be distant second for a long time to come and I don't see how we overturn it I really don't. 

Fans wont accept second best for years and years which will have a negaitive effect for us as well. 

Im still not convinced with our manager and genuinely don't think he will be here at the end of the season. 

Would be happy see Rodgers fucking off back down south, but he has it easy up here, no reason he would want to go back down. 

2nd? Don't count your chickens just yet.

We'll be lucky to get the odd result against them, so much for King's vision of year about titles.

Sad days.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We'll be lucky to get the odd result against them, so much for King's vision of year about titles.

Sad days.

In a one off game then yes of course we can beat them. But constantly over the season we won't win enough games to be close to them. 

7 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

idea that they bank 50-60m over 2 seasons of CL football and start spending all sorts on players is nonsense.

Did they not just spend 4.5m on that Ntcham? That is big money spending in Scotland. 

We showed last season that we could compete against them at the piggery. We set up the team with a gameplan and fought till the bitter end and got a result. Every other time we've looked inept and clueless against them. We basically need someone who knows what the fuck they are doing, I think we've recruited well this season and tbh we have the players to be better than the rest, whether or not we have the system and manager to go with that is still a burning question. If we can minimise the amount of slip ups against the rest of them (assuming the Tims perform the same), then it comes down to our games against them, and anything can happen.

I honestly don't think we're as far away as people are making out. (Yes, even after the weekend)

Can only see the prick leaving them for top 6 team in epl.. How we fix it is simple plenty of mega rich Rangers fans out there one of them needs to say enough is enough and step in It wouldn't take tens of millions 15/20million spent wisely there would be no gap

I always say if I had the money I would do it simply to get the hero status :lol::lol::lol: 

Archived