* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, KingKirk said:

Can only see the prick leaving them for top 6 team in epl.. How we fix it is simple plenty of mega rich Rangers fans out there one of them needs to say enough is enough and step in It wouldn't take tens of millions 15/20million spent wisely there would be no gap

I always say if I had the money I would do it simply to get the hero status :lol::lol::lol: 

We've been waiting on these cunts for the last 5 years. 

We just need to get as close as we can this season, maybe win a cup and qualify for Europe next year

new kit deal to negotiate for next season and if we can get into Europa group stages then it's a decent start 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, thegambler said:

Did they not just spend 4.5m on that Ntcham? That is big money spending in Scotland. 

Aye, they did, and he's not at all better than Armstrong or Rogic from what I've seen of him.

They are bottlenecked on the quality of players they'll get because they play in Scotland. Doesn't matter how much money they get.

9 minutes ago, Badger said:

I think it sums up how everything seems to fall into place for them at the moment by the fact that tonight they registered 3 shots on target.... and scored 5 goals.

Yeh. Totally rotted - playing the same game with the same end of games stats, we'd have been lucky to scrape a draw :(

We need to have the fight to beat them, they're players have an arrogance to them we aren't matching. It's always going to be tougher for us as Scottish sides roll over for them but fight like fuck against us. Win our games up until old firm and go into that giving everything. Match their aggression and don't let them dictate the tempo, basically be the fucking Rangers we know. 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

We just need to get as close as we can this season, maybe win a cup and qualify for Europe next year

new kit deal to negotiate for next season and if we can get into Europa group stages then it's a decent start 

Chin up mate . Its been a rough few years but we will return to the summit. The fight isn't over till we get there:tu:

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Turned it off after the cunts got the first. But he's getting extremely hyped over his performance tonight. No doubt the new £20m gem....

To be fair to him, he was good tonight but Astana were fucking useless. He's one of these boys that attempts too many world cup baws.

Just now, philiprfc said:

To be fair to him, he was good tonight but Astana were fucking useless. He's one of these boys that attempts too many world cup baws.

Big lump of a boy with decent touch but not one I'm worried about. £4M on him and £3M on the sick note from January. Cunts can keep their money if spending it on shite like that. 

1 minute ago, Tommy WATP said:

Big lump of a boy with decent touch but not one I'm worried about. £4M on him and £3M on the sick note from January. Cunts can keep their money if spending it on shite like that. 

if there's a player there, Brenda will get it out of him, that much is certain, unfortunately.

I reckon they'll sign Roberts too, and whilst he's a very good player and that would be bad for us, he was one of their best players last season so he still doesn't improve on last seasons squad.

Just now, philiprfc said:

if there's a player there, Brenda will get it out of him, that much is certain, unfortunately.

I reckon they'll sign Roberts too, and whilst he's a very good player and that would be bad for us, he was one of their best players last season so he still doesn't improve on last seasons squad.

Just goes to show you that there a good players out there at reasonable prices who are rotting in bloated  PL squads

The clock is ticking on their bubble. Like Advocaats, MON, McLeish and now Rodgers.

They are having their time. They're still a shite team in a shite league with absolutely NO guarantee of champions league every year. Sick of hearing this doom and gloom every time they qualify.

Theyre an average side who eventually will slip up. All we need is more consistency, some more battles in the old firm games to put in a challenge.

One defeat in the league and this mob will start doubting themselves. They're Fucking horse pish with a lot of confidence and confidence gets you everywhere.

5 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Is it certain? He's proven before he can't be trusted with money, Markovic prime example. I know it hurts seeing them basically qualify but we need to settle down. Beat what's in front of us and make the league a 4 game season. 

29 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

All these things and everything off the park does not matter , if you don't have the right men at the very top .

And we definitely don't

18 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

The clock is ticking on their bubble. Like Advocaats, MON, McLeish and now Rodgers.

They are having their time. They're still a shite team in a shite league with absolutely NO guarantee of champions league every year. Sick of hearing this doom and gloom every time they qualify.

Theyre an average side who eventually will slip up. All we need is more consistency, some more battles in the old firm games to put in a challenge.

One defeat in the league and this mob will start doubting themselves. They're Fucking horse pish with a lot of confidence and confidence gets you everywhere.

Sorry mate . That is just bravado . Just words . Appreciate you being positive though .

They are very average but they don't need to be anything else sadly

9 minutes ago, Tommy WATP said:

Is it certain? He's proven before he can't be trusted with money, Markovic prime example. I know it hurts seeing them basically qualify but we need to settle down. Beat what's in front of us and make the league a 4 game season. 

I'd take any dealings at Liverpool with a pinch of salt, considering the whole transfer committee nonsense that went on there.

I think he's proven himself in that area, given that Eboue and (arguably) Toure are probably the only poor signings he's made. The rest have really hit the ground running. Not to mention how much better he's made average players look - Brown (they wanted him gone before last season), Armstrong (non-entity before), McGregor (another non-entity), Simunovic (wanted rid of him right up until January).

I said the same earlier in the thread mate. It's all about being better than the rest. If we can do that, then yeah it's down to those 4 games. We'd need to get in the mindset of how small teams think when they play us or Celtic, that it's a cup final. Sad situation, but it's a reality.

And if we're talking numbers then the gulf between us and the next one down in Aberdeen is probably bigger than our gulf with the Tims. How's that working out for us? It can definitely be done if we have the right people.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Sorry mate . That is just bravdo . Just words . Appreciate you being positive though .

They are very average but they don't need to be anything else sadly

Me and you had the same conversation last year mate :lol:

One of these days I'll be saying "Told you buddy" as we've just recovered from a bender after winning the league. They aren't going to win 100 in a row. It will balance out, believe me. They can enjoy it the now because when we win the league you can guarantee that however much we are hurting right now will be nothing to what they feel.

You only win the league with good management, good players, good attitude  and determination. We lack some of this just now, but we won't forever. And they will slip up. That and death is the only thing guarenteed in this life.

7 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Me and you had the same conversation last year mate :lol:

One of these days I'll be saying "Told you buddy" as we've just recovered from a bender after winning the league. They aren't going to win 100 in a row. It will balance out, believe me. They can enjoy it the now because when we win the league you can guarantee that however much we are hurting right now will be nothing to what they feel.

You only win the league with good management, good players, good attitude  and determination. We lack some of this just now, but we won't forever. And they will slip up. That and death is the only thing guarenteed in this life.

I kind of find myself floating to this way of thinking now and then . Then I slip into thinking doom and gloom and twenty years of misery ahead . There is no inbetween with my brain :lol:   We need to at least challenge and put a bit of fight up this season . None of this being pumped silly by them nonsense . Just give us back a bit of pride at least this season and anything else is a bonus and take it from there .

Archived