* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, Gman36 said:

If we got promoted that season he'd just have spunked money the following season and most likely got punted then. 

I was more meaning we should have had a different approach altogether when we were in division 3 rather than ally . Only reason he was still there was his soundbites struck a chord with our emotional support at that time . 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Demolishing :lol: a scrape win against Partick after they got lucky with a penalty, 5-0 against a team who practically gifted them 3 of the goals. 

Aye we are shite but to make out they are fucking Barcelona is laughabale. The standard of Scottish football is absolutely shite. Us included. 

They are pish anaw. But they're a confident pish. I honestly can't wait to be the team that fucks them and see them greeting. 

5 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Demolishing :lol: a scrape win against Partick after they got lucky with a penalty, 5-0 against a team who practically gifted them 3 of the goals. 

Aye we are shite but to make out they are fucking Barcelona is laughabale. The standard of Scottish football is absolutely shite. Us included. 

They are pish anaw. But they're a confident pish. I honestly can't wait to be the team that fucks them and see them greeting. 

You're in denial, I'm afraid.

You talk about "a scrape win against Partick Thistle" as if they're stumbling over the line, despite the fact that they've gone 40-odd matches unbeaten, domestically. That's reality, mate.

They won 5-0 last night, but you're suggesting that they were in some way lucky? Is that right? Mental.

We need to wake-up and realise that they're a good side. We're fucking losing to part-time shite from Luxembourg and Hibs are winning at Ibrox at the same time as going "the tarriers bubble will burst, they've only got one or two decent players".

22 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

You talk about "a scrape win against Partick Thistle" as if they're stumbling over the line, despite the fact that they've gone 40-odd matches unbeaten, domestically. That's reality, mate.

They won 5-0 last night, but you're suggesting that they were in some way lucky? Is that right? Mental.

We need to wake-up and realise that they're a good side. We're fucking losing to part-time shite from Luxembourg and Hibs are winning at Ibrox at the same time as going "the tarriers bubble will burst, they've only got one or two decent players".

I'm no in denial. I've watched them a few times. It's the standard of Scottish football that is awful, not how good they cunts are. I do not fear them one bit, I only fear my own teams mishaps, we are the only ones who beat ourselves. If we cut out all the shite and actually had a manager like they've got then we wouldn't be putting them on such a pedestal. 

Did you actually see their game last night? First goal was awful defending, allowing a 7ft slow monster at your defence like that and then their midfielder actually slipping Sinclair on goal with a wonderful back pass. Up until that they were average, and struggling.

They were shite against  Partick and they'll probably be shite this weekend again. We shall see.

I only know that once we get our act together and put pressure on these cunts, they'll slip. 

20 minutes ago, thegambler said:

Not much of a silver lining but we seem to be getting at least a hundred grand from their CL qualification. Again, not exactly a cause to celebrate but better than nothing.  

I'd rather not get a hundred grand when our rivals are getting about 300 times that figure...

3 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Did you actually see their game last night? 

I did and for the most part they controlled that game. It boils my piss to admit it but the numbers speak for themselves. 40 unbeaten is it now? And I genuinely don't think the Scottish league is as bad as some make out. 

Regardless, we need to stop looking at them and get our own house in order. No point stressing about something we have no control over. (He says as he posts on a thread dedicated to them :(

12 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I'm no in denial. I've watched them a few times. It's the standard of Scottish football that is awful, not how good they cunts are. I do not fear them one bit, I only fear my own teams mishaps, we are the only ones who beat ourselves. If we cut out all the shite and actually had a manager like they've got then we wouldn't be putting them on such a pedestal. 

Did you actually see their game last night? First goal was awful defending, allowing a 7ft slow monster at your defence like that and then their midfielder actually slipping Sinclair on goal with a wonderful back pass. Up until that they were average, and struggling.

They were shite against  Partick and they'll probably be shite this weekend again. We shall see.

I only know that once we get our act together and put pressure on these cunts, they'll slip. 

Football doesn't work like that though. It's not individual games. It's taken them a long time to get to this point. Even optimistically we're about 5-10 years away from that. 

49 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

A year ago they needed a last minute penalty to get past that mob whilst this year they are 5 nil up. We have played 5 competitive games and lost 2 whilst slipping 6 goals. They have played 8 with 1 draw and 1 goal lost.

Myself included said lots of times last year that they are not that good but the reality is that unless they have an off day teams in Scotland ourselves included will struggle to get anything from them. They will get beaten at some point and if all the players we have bought suddenly come good it could be a different outlook come the first old firm in September.

2 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

They are a good side, the best in Scotland no doubt about it, but I wonder if we had the same standard of players today that we had before the drop, we'd see their true worth then.

We have no chance of catching them until we get a quality squad of players and that's going to take years to assemble.

Ive reconciled myself a while ago to them getting 10 in a row, it seems all but  a foregone conclusion. With where weve had to come from how could we realistically have expected anything else. Forget some mythical billionaire Rangers fan coming to the rescue, it aint going to happen. What we have to do is improve the squad year on year, get to a stage where we can beat everyone else in the league all the time and then make the 4 games against them count. It doesn't leave a lot of leeway for bad buys but that's the way its got to be. As others have said what does it really matter anyway?  With what has happened over the last 6 years then that worry is small beer, to me anyway. Really , people outside Scotland will laugh at them for bragging about such a piss poor achievement.Bate borisov are on 12 in a row right now, but who knew and who cares outside their 2 bob league? If, probably when, they achieve 10, well what motivation for their supporters then? Its well known when they got their 9 their crowds were on the decline, ours held for our 9 because we had something to aim for. What we need is to do is improve gradually, get recruitment spot on with players and Managers alike and get the Academy producing players regularly who can improve the first team squad. Its going to be a long haul  but it will be worth it in the end.

2 hours ago, Gman36 said:

Football doesn't work like that though. It's not individual games. It's taken them a long time to get to this point. Even optimistically we're about 5-10 years away from that. 

It's taken them a long time? It took them Rodgers and Sinclair. This is the same team that were shite when we played them at Hampden. I honestly cannot wait till they fuck up. It's inevitable, I just hope we are ready when they do.

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

Fuck all hopefully.

Seriously? 

If we get a few hundred thousand because of it then I wouldn't see it as a bad thing, unless you mean you hope we get fuck all by them not qualifying

Got lucky last night a few times however th result was no fluke. The fact they've got biton playing at CB and still getting by ( conceding 1 goal in about 6 games) shows what a bit of confidence can do for a team. Let's see how they do when they lose a game. Which will probably be Astana away given they're dreadful away record in Europe. 

Once our our squad gets a bit of confidence behind them we'll go on a good run 

3 hours ago, A.T.G said:

5-0 in a Champions League qualifier? Shite. Unbeaten in 40-odd domestic fixtures? Shite. Two 5-1 humiliations of us? Shite. A domestic treble? Shite.

I watch their entire match last night and once they settled, they were dominant. I don't really know how to responsd to your accusations of luck, being gifted goals and poor defending; that's football.

By the time we're even close to getting our act together, they'll have strengthened, again and again.

You're obviously just one of those fans who has a blind hatred for Celtic while other fans simply have a hatred, but they're savvy to reality.

12 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

5-0 in a Champions League qualifier? Shite. Unbeaten in 40-odd domestic fixtures? Shite. Two 5-1 humiliations of us? Shite. A domestic treble? Shite.

I watch their entire match last night and once they settled, they were dominant. I don't really know how to responsd to your accusations of luck, being gifted goals and poor defending; that's football.

By the time we're even close to getting our act together, they'll have strengthened, again and again.

You're obviously just one of those fans who has a blind hatred for Celtic while other fans simply have a hatred, but they're savvy to reality.

Well just don't fucking respond then if you don't know how.

They have got their 40 game unbeaten run because Scottish football is shite. We are shite. And I really don't give one fuck about what you think, all I know is that fucking Celtic team is not a patch on the Old firm teams pre 2011. Brown, Armstrong, Griffiths, Biton...world beaters. 

Get tae fuck. Fucking average pish who look great because they are playing shite teams in a shite league. The quicker this worshipping of these average scumbags ends the quicker we can kick them over the park and give them a reality check.

15 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Honestly how brazen does this cunt have to be?

:lol: The CL money allows them to continue to operate at their current level it is in no way "money in hand" for them.

A 5 million pound overdraft that they've dipped into every season for the last 5 and I'm willing to be they will have done it again in May there.

A 16 million pound debt to Co-op.

Spare me the rolling in it pish taigy patter.

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Honestly how brazen does this cunt have to be?

Why can no one else see that since we were demoted the standard of the top flight in a Scottish football has went into rapid decline. The teams are absolute horseshite.

Archived