* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels like no end to the torture, gauranteed £26m from the CL, Armstrong signs a new deal, Roberts back for another year as well... we've built a pretty decent side but it's no gonna stand a chance over a season against that mob and the players are going to be heavily judged on that, my fear is we turn on these guys and this time next year its another new guy and another rebuild.

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye and we enjoyed it for near enough 20 years with the CL money all to ourselves.

In all honesty if they were using that money the way they (and some of us) claim then their team, actually squad, would be bursting with quality. It's not. They have 2 or 3 right good players by SPFL standards and the rest are hit and miss.

And its costing them every penny of the fortunes they're making to pay a squad full of average to decent players with a few good ones thrown in here and there.

I just hate this patter about them streaking away from us because they have tons of spare cash lying about as a result of CL qualification.

Its a tight rope they're walking. I just hope there isn't any historical issues that could put them in a position to be sued by someone.

the 30m is exaggerated, it's still a lot though, but by the time vat,bonuses and costs etc come off it fairly eats into the 30m 

they certainly don't make the most of the extra cash,I would rather though they didn't have it as they would be right in the shit

septic are at their zenith right now. We are still in the process of sorting our money problems out and building a squad that has the ability to challenge. septic will not do 9 in a row Rangers will stop them. I want to see a squad that has fight and skill this season, to build on, so next season it is a real attack on them.

Do not under-estimate septics ability to bottle under pressure and it will be us that apply that pressure.

Three cunts in the work started out of nowhere about we have got fourty million shit and yous are skint. Yeah no problems, but what are yous actually going to do with it. New loan signing and basically the same team who got horsed in Europe last year. Still wanted to go on about the money even when I asked them about there ambitions in Europe. Champions League blah blah blah, so there point was they are happy that they have money and get pumped in Champions League. Great, am happy for them, had to fling in a wee bit about BJK at the end just as I was walking away, yeah I understand that they have the money and would love it to be us, but it isn't so we must get fucking on with it and hopefully get back to the top, we have came through years of shit so I'm not giving up now.:dance:

15 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I'm not following you...

I think he is pulling your chain in regards to yesterdays posts about how far behind we have fallen....but I guess you know that and are now trying to pull his chain??

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

The thing that pisses me off is that cunts like Dembele and Griffiths have basically had free opportunities to lord it over us we've been that bad, just want a competent team that's capable of putting them back in their place and showing were no easy ride.

Roberts is a good signing there's no way around it but at least technically it doesn't make them any stronger than last year.

Yes m8 ur 100% right,we need to go on a decent run of games and bury a few teams before 23rd sept and hopefully referees will do there jobs properly and not cost us more points

15 hours ago, magic8ball said:

we would still be on a high right now if that clown in black did what he was paid to do on Saturday and send that inbreed off in the 8th minute ,1 nil up there's no way we wouldn't have went on to win and no astana result would be stopping us ,

they have form for not reinvesting in the team and lieswell may be told that they have enough on the park to win the league from fritzel ,maybe Saturdays disappointment can turn out positive in the long run 

Very true. Might be the silver lining in the dark cloud. Let's see how the next few weeks pan out regarding signings. My guess is they'll miss out on paddy. Despite doing all they could(except actually offer money for him) and were unlucky not to get him n they'll be glad to have signed an spl standard player in Armstrong 

On 18/08/2017 at 0:59 AM, ZZed said:

remember this guy

wilfred.jpg.e128c3f71281a908e914e4ee9dad6e7b.jpg

gave us a club

that has these creatures involved in it1.jpg.1f2daf7616e9aa708bdefbef040f3dd1.jpg2.jpg.2a8466cbcd1c71bbd40510df3bf84629.jpg3.jpg.b82dd0b26e5c6072c0e9ab561a4ffd79.jpg4.thumb.jpg.0437ef88635fbcb18dc865c216993bfe.jpg5.jpg.8a975203590d8258fbbb058f302b1116.jpg6.thumb.jpg.76f7c6f7bdd88c559a9db1fd3ce33254.jpg7.thumb.jpg.b0f7dc04966078e1e066302d6f3fc91f.jpg8.thumb.jpg.b759dbf148cd1649c1e0f70c7586a1fe.jpgandvictim.thumb.jpg.0dbba4513561024ce4f47b357f6b529d.jpg

I'm sorry mate, but you're well out of order here, putting up all these photos of people that have, obviously, got something wrong with them. Especially the one with the Neil Lennon top on. Miss Celtic 2012? I wouldn't miss Celtic any year! ???

Archived