Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

Kingston could be something of a hidden gem IMO. He's a full international who has the talent to play at a far better team than Hearts. Infact if he played anywhere except Hearts and we seen videos of him I bet we woudl say he looked like a great talent.

He's impressed me with his close control and dribbling skills, remember when he waltzed through our defence last season? That is something that we badly need at the moment and nobody can deny that.

I know youtube vidoes aren't going to show a players worst clips, unless your Titus Bramble but heres a video of him when he played in Russsia:

With regards to Miller I hate to say it, but he is exactly the type of player you want if you have a rather static midfield and are going to play a lone front man, which we seem to be.

I hope it's not true but....................................

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Frankie, thanks for passing on the info. I really hope you are wrong on this one though.

The man is not a footballer, and I would be absolutely disgusted if we signed him. Turning his back on Rangers to go to them and then we have him back again? Fucking disgusted by that.

As for Kingston, I can't really comment as I haven't seen much of him.

Not going to happen.

Anyway i have on good authority from my sisters boyfriends mothers grans nephews dog that we are going to buy Eto'o and Ronaldinho on free transfers in January.

Why would you believe a dog? You retarded or something?

Doesn't help when 'Blue Dignity' comes on and says things that everyone is supposed to believe.

There's an oxymoron with that username at times actually and the user!

Oxymoron indeed Boab, brilliant but do you know sometimes you are a contradiction in terms. Course thats just my opinion and who am I to believe. Anyway just giving you information that all but comes from the horses mouth so as I've said before on here believe what you like it don't amount to a hill of beans whether you do or not. ;):sherlock:

Dont think anything will happen tho, he wouldn't be able to sign in January anyway would he?

Would of meant he'd played for celtc, Derby and Rangers in the one season?

I think that is only if one of the transfers is a Bosman deal Muff.

Kenny Miller, the pioneer of tantric football - he canny finish!!!!

The links with Robson at DU, sorry guys but he had his chance with us and was turfed out because he obviously didn't have the class to make it, what makes everyone think he is any different now? plus he's getting on a bit is he not, would prefer signing guys early to mid twenties, or even giving some of our under 21's a shot, what must they think when they see rumours of 'class' players such as Fletcher, Murphy, Kingston mentioned ahead of them getting a shot? these lads in the youth ranks are employed by us because the coaches have deemed that they have the relevent skills, touch, technique etc to make it, well lets try out 1 or 2 every now and again to see it!

The only way i'd want him back is 'if' it was on the cheap as like McFadden he's a player that only delivers anything substantial in terms of 'goals' IF he comes on as a substitute!

Other than that, if he does come back we need to STOP using that title STRIKER, Miller is a hastler and that is worth something in the tactical realm of footie!!!

Doesn't help when 'Blue Dignity' comes on and says things that everyone is supposed to believe.

There's an oxymoron with that username at times actually and the user!

Oxymoron indeed Boab, brilliant but do you know sometimes you are a contradiction in terms. Course thats just my opinion and who am I to believe. Anyway just giving you information that all but comes from the horses mouth so as I've said before on here believe what you like it don't amount to a hill of beans whether you do or not. ;):sherlock:

Aren't an oxymoron and a contradiction in terms the same thing?