Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuart_RFC

Old Firm Match Postponed

So the Plastic Paddy, Boruc, and Jaro-sicknote will return to play us? Bring it on, we'll fucking pump them in the Big Jock Knew Camp.

How can they play the other games and not ours?

Agree ! The players of other teams probably want call offs too! They should all be postponed

So the Plastic Paddy, Boruc, and Jaro-sicknote will return to play us? Bring it on, we'll fucking pump them in the Big Jock Knew Camp.

Thats the spirit!! :rangers:

No consideration for the fans here what so ever. They could have played the game and showed respect for Phil O'Donnell...instead they call it off over the New year period when fans will have spent hundreds to get to glasgow for this fixture. Its a stupid decision and the SFA should be hammered for this.

Astonished by it all

I only see this so celtic can get their players back from injury/suspension. while ours may have to serve theres during the rescheduled match... hutton for instance

Life goes on (tu)

We should be trying to move on and let his family grieve in piece (tu)

Never heard strachan calling for it to be postponed on saturday or sunday.

I wonder why?

yet again celtic get their own way and yet theres not an agenda against us?

Call me cynical, but I assume McGeady won't be suspended for our game then?

No consideration for the fans here what so ever. They could have played the game and showed respect for Phil O'Donnell...instead they call it off over the New year period when fans will have spent hundreds to get to glasgow for this fixture. Its a stupid decision and the SFA should be hammered for this.

Astonished by it all

Agree with the sentiment here, but it's the SPL, not the SFA, before anyone goes complaining to the SFA.

bunch of fuckin shit bags the lot of them,bring on your best strapon we'll take them and stick this right up yer ginger arse.

funny how stinkel doesnt sign in time then they shit themselves and call off,arseholes the lot of them and the sfa/spl too :(

Never heard strachan calling for it to be postponed on saturday or sunday.

I wonder why?

Aye ,should have been postponed on Saturday night

Despite the fact that we will undoubtedly hammer them in the Meccano-dome, i feel sorry for all the people who travelled from overseas only to be disappointed by a ridiculous decision. There's no way this match should have been postponed. None.

(td)

Call me cynical, but I assume McGeady won't be suspended for our game then?

Look's like it. Nakamura and Jarosik will have time to get fit, they will no doubt of strengthened and we might face a few suspensions.

the SPL sorry... whoever it was ..it is an absolutly shocker of a decision

(tu) Happened too quickly for the fans, and a possible re-arrange date, to be considered.

It's disgraceful.

i can only see early February as a possibility for the re-scheduled date here...this is a disgrace

with no disrespect to O Donnell. This is an absolute joke. Both Rangers and Celtic should be able to show their marks of respect ON the pitch and I cant help but think Celtic have wanted this done for a reason other than O Donnells death. Rangers couldnt exactly say no could we?

I think postponing the Celtic / Motherwell game was the correct thing to do.. but the rest of the games should be played , have a minute silence and show a mark of respect for O'Donnell... this just reeks of a knee-jerk reaction from Celtic that all of a sudden monday afternoon once their team has been asessed they realised they werent ready for such a huge game coming up and took their chances by asking for a postponment. WS had to agree otherwise we would look like the bad guys once more

shocking

What a Shitebag Strachan is :lol:

I honestly couldnt give a fook if it means the next game mcgready jarosik - whoever else plays, just means they will have no excuses when we hump them :)

But it really annoys me how Strachan has CLEARLY used the shocking death of a great man to benifit his team.

and before any1 says Rangers did agree , can u imagine if we said no! weed be the worst of the worst, as if we werent already.

celtic fans celebration on their boards that they'll have their players back along with some signings plus the fact that our suspensions could kick in depending on the rescheduled date. This has nothing to do with Phil O'Donnell's death, the timothy's aren't bothered. 3 SPL games still go ahead.

An absolute joke, dirty f****n b*stards

Well, put it this way, we will be 4 points ahead by the time we play them then :rangers: