SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Real radio is a complete joke and the guy who hosts it knows f*ck all.

Yup he's a right twat.

Who is it?

Rangers season is effectively over! What an absolute ridiculous thing to say!

ewan cameron he is a total fud ....the reason i stoped listening to it

Yup he's a right twat.

Who is it?

Just watched it on Sentanta. Why does that lassy keep touching him? A bit wierd if you ask me. :huh:

Yup he's a right twat.

Who is it?

Just watched it on Sentanta. Why does that lassy keep touching him? A bit wierd if you ask me. :huh:

Can you watch this on setanta for free?

Yup he's a right twat.

Who is it?

Can you watch this on setanta for free?

Not sure I subscribe so get it anyway. It'll not cost you anything to look <sesm>

That Cameron character had a total vendetta (that word again) against Barry Ferguson before the last Scotland internationals. Roughy told him he was mad and that no Scottish name should go down on the teamsheet before the Barry Boy.

All time best Real Radio story was the Celtic fan ranting about Mo Johnston and the Jimmy Johnstone benefit game. Roughy told him it had been nearly 20 years ago, and was it not time to forgive and forget. This yahoo said, straight as you like, "the Holocaust was 60 years ago but the Jews huvnae forgotten that." This is how seriously they buy into their victim mentality!

Pretty p*sh line up on SSBX tonight, I was expecting DJ and Darryl(f*ck forgot his surname doh )

Darryl King or Darryl Broadfoot it is muffger- 2nite was Andy Waker and Darryl Broadfoot and Andy Walker talkin his usual shite sayin Rangers have tapped up Walter Smith etc even though that fud Taylor said yesterday there is nuthin to do with tappin up doh then he went on to say Walter Smith looks daft because he said 3weeks ago that Thomson and Brown should honour there contracts with Hibs but he has left the Scotland job for the Rangers job but its Andy Walker so u cant expect anythin less from him :lol:

Pretty p*sh line up on SSBX tonight, I was expecting DJ and Darryl(f*ck forgot his surname doh )

Darryl King or Darryl Broadfoot it is muffger- 2nite was Andy Waker and Darryl Broadfoot and Andy Walker talkin his usual shite sayin Rangers have tapped up Walter Smith etc even though that fud Taylor said yesterday there is nuthin to do with tappin up doh then he went on to say Walter Smith looks daft because he said 3weeks ago that Thomson and Brown should honour there contracts with Hibs but he has left the Scotland job for the Rangers job but its Andy Walker so u cant expect anythin less from him :lol:

Broadfoot thats it, I like that Darryl King tho.

Cameron,with his phoney accent, said a month ago on Real Radio that 'religion has no place in football 'then a couple of weeks ago said 'I do not see any problem with the Celtic goalkeeper crossing himself on the park prior to a game' Do I need to say anymore about him.