RFC greatest ever manager

nvager

You are correct and doubt anyone will dis agree, they wont if they know anything about this great club.

On this particular day a good comparison with the site could be that CR is our very own Bill Struth

I try my best SB. My life is hell right now but we are getting there! Your comment has made all the heartbreak worth it. Thank you.

You are correct and doubt anyone will dis agree, they wont if they know anything about this great club.

On this particular day a good comparison with the site could be that CR is our very own Bill Struth

hold on SB! :lol:

As you said, i dont think anyone can disagree. His quotes, work ethic, mannerisms etc remind me of the greatest Briton ever, William Churchill

Without question. William Struth -- 1920-1954. No one compares in any sport.

"Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

"I have been lucky - lucky in those who were around me from the boardroom to the dressing-room. In time of stress, their unstinted support, unbroked devotion to our club and calmness in adversity eased the task of making Rangers FC the premier club in this country.

"I am of Rangers and I'll stay of Rangers until I die"

Agree

bill struth firstly had massive success on the field,

but his importance for all other generations is so much more than trophies. His attitude, intelligence, demeanour and dignity inspired 'The Rangers way' more than anyone else.

A true gent

+ 'we welcome the chase'

your damn right we do

Agree

bill struth firstly had massive success on the field,

but his importance for all other generations is so much more than trophies. His attitude, intelligence, demeanour and dignity inspired 'The Rangers way' more than anyone else.

A true gent

+ 'we welcome the chase'

your damn right we do

(tu)

As you said, i dont think anyone can disagree. His quotes, work ethic, mannerisms etc remind me of the greatest Briton ever, William Churchill

I thought Winston was a greater Briton than William ...

It's all about opinions though :lol:

where the France did i get William from!? dohdohdoh

Probably because you were reading that book by Winston Shakespeare. :D

oh yea that guy! ;)

oh yea that guy! ;)

Remember his most famous work.......A Mid-Summer Nights D-Day :unsure: