Centre Half

Im just wondering what everyones thoughts are on who we should sign in january. I think we need to sign at least one top quality centre half, preferabley someone who will attack the ball and go right through any striker who comes near him. Svenson is coming along but he's just not physical enough IMO and when your other centre half is Hemdani (quality sweeper) you need a +6ft guy who will clear his lines.

I think we sould get Russell Anderson or someone like that.

Any comment or suggestion?

i would take russel anderson. I would like to see us get in 2 centre backs though if as i expect rodgriguez leaves. Hemdani is not a centre back so we would need another 2 i think. I would like to sign that guy Kaboul from auxerre but i doubt we could afford him :(

i would take russel anderson. I would like to see us get in 2 centre backs though if as i expect rodgriguez leaves. Hemdani is not a centre back so we would need another 2 i think. I would like to sign that guy Kaboul from auxerre but i doubt we could afford him :(

I think we should use most of our tranfer budget, if we have any money, to sign a top quality centre half, every other position has got quality there and decent enough cover IMO.

Mabye we should sign another out and out goalscorer to cover Boyds injury but i think its looking quite good for the gers now! :D

2 players Rangers will bid for in January are:

Scott Brown (Hibs) and Steve Gohouri (Young Boys)

Scott Brown is at an advanced stage, I fully expect him to make the move. The only problem is Rangers dont want to pay the asking price and have offered 1 player in part exchange.

Both players would improve the team

Also...... Hemdani is an accident waiting to happen at the back. He is a quality player, but if you are not good enough to play in your natural position (Centre midfield) you should not be moved to another position just so you can get a game. It might be harsh to drop him for the team completely, but thats why Manager's such as PLG get paid so much money to make these decisions.

Hemdani lost evey ball in the air yesterday and should be binned at centre half.

Brown would be a great signing but we also need a right back and a left winger and a striker as Sebo again bottled it to win the game yeaterday.

Hutton is not good enough and Charlie will get there but struggles alot and is not a winger.