Your personal record attending cup finals

With the first cup final of the season soon upon us, I was checking the wee red book to see what cup finals I have been to and my record of us winning them. My first cup final was the 1987 league cup final v sheepy. The only one I have missed since then was the 1989 cup final. So my record in cup finals is like this

League Cup Finals

P11 W 10 (Sheepy 1987,88,92, Scum 1990,2003, Hibs 93, Hearts 96, St Johnstone 98, Ayr 2002, Motherwell 2005) L 1 (Sheepy 1989)

Scottish Cup Finals

P9 W7 (Airdrie 92, Sheepy 93,00, Hearts 96, Scum 99,02, Dundee 03) L2 (Utd 94, Hearts 98)

Overall 17 wins out of 20 finals. I am quite happy about that.

Enjoy your day you cup final virgins. (tu)

cheers. iam sure we will. I must say though, IF we were to lose, i accept full responsibility.

We lost my first cup final (1980) but we won the post match tag-team fighting. (tu)

94 Scottish cup final - when the United goal went in some drunk retard in row behind us smashed a bottle of beer in disgust... off my chair and my da had to take me out cause i was bleeding. Great first cup final that was. :lol:

95 League cup final - went along since it was at Ibrox and i live nearby, saw Raith Rovers beat Celtic, great game.

05 League cup final - 5-1 pumping of Motherwell.

So Won 1, lost 1 and 1 for the neutrals then.

nice post richard, heres my record:

Scottish cup:

1999/00 - won - against aberdeen

2002/03 - won - against dundee

League cup:

2002 - won - against ayr

2005 - won - against motherwell

so ive been to 4 and won all 4. not a bad record at all.

lets hope this season it will be been to 7, won 7!

• 2 months later...

Just a wee update to this thread from before the CIS Cup final this season.

My record is now won 18 lost 3, including the last 9 cup final wins in a row.

I would swap them all apart from the treble years to win this tomorrow.

Any other bears out there wish to share their cup final record with us?

Total 9 (3 Scottish cups, 6 League cups).

Won 8, Lost 1 (was at the '81 0-0 Scottish cup final against Utd. but didn't make the replay so I'm claiming that as a win)

7 of the finals I've been to have finished 2-1 (6 to us and 1 to the filth) so I'm taking us to win 2-1 tomorrow. YEEEHAWWW!!!!!!!!!

:bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: