Your Player Ratings For Today?

just read on teletext that they feel jarosik was worth a 7 and clement a 6 or sumthing. they must have been watching an entirely different game from me.

McGregor 7 - bad mistake for goal but made up for it with mcgeady save

Hutton 8 - best game in 2 seasons. 110% commitment.

Smith 7 - might have done more for goal but got forward as usual

Svensson 8 - best game for us so far

Hemdani 7 - was quite quiet but done a job and scored

Sionko 5 - forgot he was playing until he hit the post

Adam 7 - usual performance but got dragged inside a bit at points

Ferguson 9 - captains performance

Clement 8 - just what we have needed since McCall left

Prso 7/8 - 110% again. just wish he was as fit as he was last season.

Novo 7/8 - driving forward and commitment was flawless

Sebo 4 - the quicker we sell him the better

Buffel 5 - didn't do much

Macgregor- 7....................Bad mistake for goal - stood up well when Mcgeeky was in

Hutton- 9..........................Best game ever i think - defo since his leg-break

Svensson- 7......................Has his critics, but best overall performance to date

Hemdani- 7.......................Still dont like him at CH but impresses me everytime

Smith- 6...........................I think he was trying too hard, not his best game by far

Sionko- 5..........................Clearly not match fit, surface did not suit his style either

Ferguson- 9.......................Everything good went thru him, outstanding.

Clement- 7........................Perfect foil for Fergie, snaps in the tackle and unshackles BF

Adam- 6............................Not his best game, plenty of fight tho

Prso- 7...............................Ran his socks off as usual, so unlucky with volley

Novo- 7.............................Again ran his heart out, shouldve scored/been awarded Pen

All in all, a good overall performance, the result disappointing but if we play like that every week we wont be too far away (tu)

Macgregor- 7 Mistake didn,t affect him, good goalie.

Hutton- 8 excellent defending on the ground and in the air helped out Hemdani and Svensson

Svensson- 7 Improved play and especially when Jarosik went off

Hemdani- 7 Daddy Cool but not a centre half.

Smith- 6 still gives opponents too much space and has to rush into tackles, will learn.

Sionko- 4 Not up for it and by 40 mins I had forgotten he was on.

Ferguson- 9 Immense.

Clement- 7 Busy and committed

Adam- 5 Slow in pace and thought and was nowhere to be seen when Graveson scored in the area he should have been covering.

Prso- 6 Worked hard, gave away possession with fouls, should have passed to Novo when he trundled his shot to Boruc near the end.

Novo- 7Gave everything as usual up front and tracking back.

McGregor 6 - mistake/decent saves

Hutton 7 - did well

Svensson 7 - coming along

Hemdani 6 - still not an SPL CB

smith 6 - not his best game

Sionko 6 - good shift

Adam 6 - ditto

Ferguson 8 - bossed the midfield

Clement 7 - showed more than of late

Prso 8 - great shift

Novo 6 - worked hard as usual, achieved little

Sebo 5 - did some good things e.g great cross

Buffel 4 - didn't really get into the game

Macgregor- 7 - Never really need him much but did well to palm away McGeady shot at the beginning of the second half.

Hutton- 8 - Fantastic one of the best performances in the light blue jersey he has ever had, he had McGeady in his back pocket for the whole game.

Svensson- 7 - Looked solid at the back never put a foot wrong today plus he?s becoming more of an aerial threat up front.

Hemdani- 7 - Also solid at the back and managed to top it of with his first goal for the club and what a time to get it.

Smith- 6 - Had a poor game today as most of the play was direct down the right hand channel. Also caught out of position when the tims got their goal.

Sionko- 5 - Never seen him for large parts of the game and when he did get the ball he would often give it away. But he did manage to create two great chances and one of which hitting the bar.

Ferguson- 9 - MOTM this man is on fire ATM everything ran through him a pleasure to watch him at his best but oh barry barry what a sitter you had :lol:

Clement- 8 - The boy was great today tough tackling, great passer and a fine awareness of the game around him. Clement and Bazza today ripped apart Celtics five man midfield today. Proof PLG can find hidden Gems

Adam- 6 he faded in and out played some fantastic balls in the box but just never really settled.

Prso- 7 Ran his socks of but never really had any effect until he smashed the ball off the post.

Novo- 7 A quiet game, he ran around after Bobo and McManus had a great shot superbly saved by boruc but was also guilty of missing a glorious chance.

Macgregor- 7....................Bad mistake for goal - stood up well when Mcgeeky was in

Hutton- 9..........................Best game ever i think - defo since his leg-break

Svensson- 7......................Has his critics, but best overall performance to date

Hemdani- 7.......................Still dont like him at CH but impresses me everytime

Smith- 6...........................I think he was trying too hard, not his best game by far

Sionko- 5..........................Clearly not match fit, surface did not suit his style either

Ferguson- 9.......................Everything good went thru him, outstanding.

Clement- 7........................Perfect foil for Fergie, snaps in the tackle and unshackles BF

Adam- 6............................Not his best game, plenty of fight tho

Prso- 7...............................Ran his socks off as usual, so unlucky with volley

Novo- 7.............................Again ran his heart out, shouldve scored/been awarded Pen

All in all, a good overall performance, the result disappointing but if we play like that every week we wont be too far away (tu)

Maybe 8 for Svensson,and Hemdani,and 10 for Barry if he dosen't miss that sitter.

otherwise spot-on. (tu)

Mcgregor 7- Made a decent save from Mcgeady but was at fault for the goal but he's still better than Letizi

Smith 7- His foul on Neil Lennon should have given them a penalty but luckily we got away with it and he was decent enough after that.

Hutton 8- Mcgeady was one of Celtic's most dangerous players but Hutton did well on him today and although I used to prefer Bardsley Hutton gets my vote now

Hemdani 9- Scored the Equaliser! Did well at defence and it was beetween him and Clement for my man of the match.

Svensonn 7- Another good game to up his confidence and he's starting to look a good player.

Clement 9- Great game made some good tackles and genreally got stuck in best signing so far!

Bazza 7- Had a decent game should have scored in the first half but still did well and Paul Le Guen I'm on Bazza's side in the argument

Adam 7- He did well but not enough in my opinion and was lucky to get a 7 should have done more with a few free kick's.

Novo 7- Chased every ball and was unlucky to be denied by a Boruc save in the first half good game.

Sionko 6- After doing so well against Hibs last week Sionko didn't do great against Celtic he struggled to do well down the right and rightly substituted could have scored.

Prso 8- Chased every ball and was a big annoyance to the Celtic defence unlucky to only hit the post but the big man is one of our top players and we will need him next week.

Subs:

Sebo 6- He did well when he came on and could have grabbed a winner at the death but missed another chance he will come good and scored and considering players like Prso Sionko and Bazza missed even better chances he cant be blamed too much!

Buffel 6- Didn't have enough time to make a big impact some nice touches maybe should have started instead of Adam.

Man Of the Match: Jeremy Clement

Bazza 7- Had a decent game should have scored in the first half but still did well and Paul Le Guen I'm on Bazza's side in the argument

Prso 8- Chased every ball and was a big annoyance to the Celtic defence unlucky to only hit the post but the big man is one of our top players and we will need him next week.

(td)

Baz was awesome

Prso didnt do enough

Pretty much agree with Muffger and Kev.

McGregor 6 as poor at goal.

I still think both CHs were missing at the goal, but otherwise did fine today which surprised me.

Best I've seen Hutton play in a LONG time. Smith on the other hand was poor today.

BF was terrific, Clemente ok, but I thought Adam was unconvincing and Sionko was bad.

Prso tried hard but appeared slow and Novo was lively but missed a sitter and was a bit too greedy at times.

JMO

<_<