Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
disgruntled_bear

DB's Larkhall Based Drinking Establishment

37,408 posts in this topic

Since opening our first pub in 2006, DB's Larkhall Based Drinking Establishment has become one of the UK’s most popular and successful Public houses. By delivering consistently high-quality service in food and drink, we now have a pub which serves the RM community. From day one, we have been committed to offering a friendly and comfortable drinking atmosphere, with good-quality, great-value food, served all day.

Discover DB's Larkhall Based Drinking Establishment

Our food menus offer an enticing mix of traditional British meals, along with popular and innovative international dishes. We are proudly and strongly committed to regional tastes and produce: beers from provincial brewers, local dishes using locally sourced ingredients, particularly in Larkhall, and even regional spirits. We also have a superb range of global beer, high-quality wine and one of the widest choices of cider and perries.

So, if you fancy a good Drinking experience and in bar fighting, we hope that you will enjoy the DB's Larkhall Based Drinking Establishment experience.

Some content posted within may cause mild offense, and/or may not be suitable for users accessing the site from their place of work

I was supposed to be going out tomorrow =[

Still gutted!

:crabflute:

Why are you heading up Jeff, jsut for some ultra sash bashing? :crabflute2:

Yes mate :D I fly out on friday, bk on monday... Cant Wait :rangers:

Was lookin foward to slaggin all my dads pals ( glentoran fans ) for there 'glamour friendly' with celtic... but i hear its been canceled... :rolleyes: wonder why :lol:

Really lookin foward to it this year, missed the one in glasgow yesturday cause a had to work :(

WATP

Was lookin foward to slaggin all my dads pals ( glentoran fans ) for there 'glamour friendly' with celtic... but i hear its been canceled... :rolleyes: wonder why :lol:

Really lookin foward to it this year, missed the one in glasgow yesturday cause a had to work :(

WATP

:crabflute: Excellent, im in Glasgow on Thursday, then off to NI on Friday for the weekend. Cant wait :unionflag:

I'm already there :crabflag: :crabdrum: :crabflute2:

WATP

:crabflute: Excellent, im in Glasgow on Thursday, then off to NI on Friday for the weekend. Cant wait :unionflag:

How u gettin there mate ? :crabflute:

WATP

How u gettin there mate ? :crabflute:

Dad's driving me and my brother, getting the ferry over. :pipe:

fly out 7 am on saturday fly home sunday night at 9

looking forward to it as i normally only get over when parade is on a saturday

I wish man. Anything to get away from this shitehole.

Im at T In The Park though....

So I'll be fucked out my brains anyway :D

Im going on friday night to visit my family. Will hopefully arrive in time for the bonfires on the Newtownards Road :D

Im going on friday night to visit my family. Will hopefully arrive in time for the bonfires on the Newtownards Road :D

(tu) I hear it needs to move this year, as there building houses on the usual site <_<

(tu) I hear it needs to move this year, as there building houses on the usual site <_<

Och its only a few houses, who cares? :lol: Thats not the first time the'ye had to move bonfires though. They used to have one on the Cregagh estate, on the green at Downshire Park Central, but they had to stop because the council planted trees. :lol:

If I can't get to the Newtownards road one I know there is another one on the Cregagh Road which I could go to. Im excited about thism I havent been to Belfast for the 12th since I was 4!! :unionflag: