Forum Rules

Coopermania

Never ceases to amaze me that despite us all being Rangers fans (with a few green and grey exceptions) there are still numerous people who immediately launch in with insults, abuse etc.

This is not the way for Bears to behave.

WATP.

Never ceases to amaze me that despite us all being Rangers fans (with a few green and grey exceptions) there are still numerous people who immediately launch in with insults, abuse etc.

WATP.

I agree totally (tu)

WATP.

I agree totally (tu)

I will kick arse where needed. ;)

WATP.

I agree totally (tu)

i dare you to kick mine

WATP.

I agree totally (tu)

i dare you to kick mine

:lol: Im scared !! :unsure:

WATP.

I agree totally (tu)

i dare you to kick mine

I will kiss arse when needed ;)