Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluenose_72

***The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread***

48,731 posts in this topic

who was your favourite? in wwf dx or the rock was my favourite, then in wcw goldberg was my favourite.

Kane and the Undertaker. Found that video pretty poor quality though. Don't get to watch it now though coz I no longer have pay tv <cry> Kane Debut

DX (back in the good days) and the HBK Shawn Michaels - hes just a sexy boy.. sexy boy .. gotta love his entrance music! :lol: I dont watch it any more though

I still do watch it when there's nothing on, I loved Hulk tho, Ultimate Warrior, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Stone Cold, loved Mick Foley through the years, Mr Perfect, Bam Bam Bigalow, Yokozuna, liked Roddy Piper but he wasn't really Scottish I found out recently

ultimate warrior, the recently re-united Hardy Boys, goldberg, stone cold, undertaker, john cena

I stick it on when theres nothing also :shifty:

I predicted who would win the rumble and I also predict Taker will loser for the first time at Wrestlemania

I like Batista, Taker and Triple H now

I stick it on when theres nothing also :shifty:

I predicted who would win the rumble and I also predict Taker will loser for the first time at Wrestlemania

I like Batista, Taker and Triple H now

It was pretty obvious I thought, they kept banging on that Taker had never won and that nobody from position 30 had won so for me it was a stick on that Taker would be number 30 and win it.

Seems kinda strange that there isnt a true 'Heel' as a challenger for either title, but two matches with great potential though.

The Hardy Boyz B) and Steve Austin and DX !! i think i was the only one who used to like DX whereas now every one likes them. Been watching it since i was five but not watched the last 3 episodes of raw :(

Greatest Hell in a Cell match ever UndertakerVSMankind

i have to disagree.

The Rock vs Stone Cold vs Rikishi vs Curt Angle vs The Undertaker in hell in a cell.

Possibly the best match ever

i have to disagree.

The Rock vs Stone Cold vs Rikishi vs Curt Angle vs The Undertaker in hell in a cell.

Possibly the best match ever

What about the Rock against the Brooklyn Brawler, lasted like 6 seconds

What about WWF vs WCW where Stone Cold makes his return to wrestling and stunners about 6 guys in a row!

never watched it but people said i should for some reason, i dont know i dont even like violence.

The best Hell In The Cell match was the first one simply because it was the first time it had ever been seen. Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker,.

At the moment my favourite wrestlers are Edge, Randy Orton, Finlay, CM Punk and Chris Benoit. I like guys who can actually wrestle i.e guys with an Amatuer or MMA background.

Statistically the match that drew the most PPV buys ever was this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1LrCsg1uho

i never knew there was people who could wrestle in wwf/e. pls tell me whatmma stars are now fighting in it.

There are not any at the moment, but there are guys who come from that sort of background originally.

Undertaker is originally from a striker background, Lashley and Shelton Benjamin are both amateur champions

It was just an example really. I mean I like guys like Benoit because they actually wrestle, wheras guys like Batista are only there because they have big muscles and Vince wants his superstars to look good.

great match. taker v boss man(whos dead now) at wrestlemania 15 was good when taker and the brood hung boss man at the end!

I still watch WWE and TNA, TNA is better though IMO and the wrestling matches are of a much higher standard.

My fave WWE guys just now are Carlito, Edge, HHH, Taker.

TNA rocks though, Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, The Phenomenal AJ styles, Senshi are a few faves from there.

Greatest of all time and my favourite is the Hitman, Bret Hart!! He revolutionised WWF just after the days of Hogan and the warrior.

I really dont know how yoos can watch it :huh:

Its boring and fake.. hmmm.. I just dont understand

how it interests people lol!

x Mrs Burke x

I really dont know how yoos can watch it :huh:

Its boring and fake.. hmmm.. I just dont understand

how it interests people lol!

x Mrs Burke x

I love it when ppl call it "fake" as if we don't know it is simulated!! You watch soaps and dramas, they are all fake as well dafty!! It is all entertainment!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0