Followers 0
bluenose_72

***The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread***

48,731 posts in this topic

I really dont know how yoos can watch it :huh:

Its boring and fake.. hmmm.. I just dont understand

how it interests people lol!

x Mrs Burke x

I love it when ppl call it "fake" as if we don't know it is simulated!! You watch soaps and dramas, they are all fake as well dafty!! It is all entertainment!!

meh :P haha

x Mrs Burke x

I really dont know how yoos can watch it :huh:

Its boring and fake.. hmmm.. I just dont understand

how it interests people lol!

x Mrs Burke x

I love it when ppl call it "fake" as if we don't know it is simulated!! You watch soaps and dramas, they are all fake as well dafty!! It is all entertainment!!

meh :P haha

x Mrs Burke x

Meh indeed!! Hoff wins ;)

I like Carlito and HHH too MacHoffio, just not at the moment, as I prefer heels to faces!

TNA is a great federtaion. It still has a long way to go and will probably never touch the WWE but the wrestling is second to none.

The thing about wrestling is although its fake and scripted there are serious risks with it it. There have been so many people that have broke their necks as moves have gone wrong and guys that have torn muscles right off the bone. I mean would you have the bravery to let a 20 stone man jump on top of you? or would you be prepared to slice your head with a blade to make it look like a chair shot cut you?

Its fake but great entertainment. I have seen WWE live three times now and it's better every time.

If anybody wants to see what wrestling is like behind the curtain wath a documentary called "Beyond the Mat" I highly recommend it! (tu)

I still watch WWE and TNA, TNA is better though IMO and the wrestling matches are of a much higher standard.

My fave WWE guys just now are Carlito, Edge, HHH, Taker.

TNA rocks though, Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, The Phenomenal AJ styles, Senshi are a few faves from there.

Greatest of all time and my favourite is the Hitman, Bret Hart!! He revolutionised WWF just after the days of Hogan and the warrior.

as a tna viewer hoff, whats all this with vkm and dx?

Wrestling vids

Has Royal Rumble 07

royal rumble 01 was the best. should hv been named the hardcore royal rumble. al snow threw a bowling ball at ravens balls :lol:

I still watch WWE and TNA, TNA is better though IMO and the wrestling matches are of a much higher standard.

TNA rocks though, Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, The Phenomenal AJ styles, Senshi are a few faves from there.

Greatest of all time and my favourite is the Hitman, Bret Hart!! He revolutionised WWF just after the days of Hogan and the warrior.

it confused me at 1st, basically they were pissed that DX were back as they believe they were the 1s who started it all off and they were slagging the hell out of WWE.

road dogg got fired coz he was into drugs if I remember rightly and I guess they have a chip on their shoulders about it. The promos they did were funny all the same but I think its dying out a bit now, billy gunn has a thing goin on with christy hemme just now which is how i thingk VKM will end up splitting in the near future.

it confused me at 1st, basically they were pissed that DX were back as they believe they were the 1s who started it all off and they were slagging the hell out of WWE.

road dogg got fired coz he was into drugs if I remember rightly and I guess they have a chip on their shoulders about it. The promos they did were funny all the same but I think its dying out a bit now, billy gunn has a thing goin on with christy hemme just now which is how i thingk VKM will end up splitting in the near future.

yeh i watched a few clips of it all on youtube. hhh and hbk were the dx originals. jeff hardy was fired from wwe cos he was into drugs but hes back in it now. any chance do you think of an alliance styled invasion of the wwe?

Yeah it was basiclly along those lines Mac.

It was a load of balls they looked like idiots talking about it every week when it was obvious the WWE would never responde. They shouldn't punch above their weight because Vince could buy them out like that *clicks fingers*

btw anyone who was into wrestling between 93 and 01 should watch "the monday night wars" on alluc.org. great documentary between the war between raw and nitro (tu)

I like Carlito and HHH too MacHoffio, just not at the moment, as I prefer heels to faces!

TNA is a great federtaion. It still has a long way to go and will probably never touch the WWE but the wrestling is second to none.

The thing about wrestling is although its fake and scripted there are serious risks with it it. There have been so many people that have broke their necks as moves have gone wrong and guys that have torn muscles right off the bone. I mean would you have the bravery to let a 20 stone man jump on top of you? or would you be prepared to slice your head with a blade to make it look like a chair shot cut you?

Its fake but great entertainment. I have seen WWE live three times now and it's better every time.

If anybody wants to see what wrestling is like behind the curtain wath a documentary called "Beyond the Mat" I highly recommend it! (tu)

I prefer heels as well in general but WWE doesnt have any particular stand outs, TNA does with Christian who is top drawer!! Now AJ has turned he is doing a great job at it.

Some TNA guys turned up when WWE were filming a promo for Royal Rumble 05 and got ejected from the building. Al try looking for it on youtube. (tu)

EDIT: There you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gutWeppZ-k8

it ended up with legal action!

vkm tried to get into a raw show but couldnt i think.

I prefer heels as well in general but WWE doesnt have any particular stand outs, TNA does with Christian who is top drawer!! Now AJ has turned he is doing a great job at it.

i liked the rock when he was a heel in wwf when he was in the nation.

1 person likes this

Most WWE guys are better as heels but WWE just fuck it up!

John Cena was a brillant heel before they gave him a monster push to main event level!

yeh i watched a few clips of it all on youtube. hhh and hbk were the dx originals. jeff hardy was fired from wwe cos he was into drugs but hes back in it now. any chance do you think of an alliance styled invasion of the wwe?

never an invasion as TNA is a fraction the size of WWE.

What amused me was when WWE did the donald trump rosie o'donnell sketch and the crowd booed then started chanting "TNA" it was loud enough to hear it!!

What amused me was when WWE did the donald trump rosie o'donnell sketch and the crowd booed then started chanting "TNA" it was loud enough to hear it!!

That sketch was soo gay

That sketch was soo gay

yeh wwe always fooks it up somehow.

i remember the attitude era that was awesome! that was the final nail in the coffin of wcw.

Hmm all this wrestling talk has got me up for watching some wrestling!

What will I watch

Hard Knocks: The Chris Benoit Story

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

The Rise and Fall of ECW

Beyond The Mat

Also if anybody wants to see a great DVD order International Showdown from thewrestlingchannel.tv its only £10, qulaity isn't exactly WWE but it has loads of great matches on it. Samoa Joe, CM Punk, Raven AJ Styles, Mick Foley, Doug Williams are just some of the guys on the card.

Hmm all this wrestling talk has got me up for watching some wrestling!

What will I watch

Hard Knocks: The Chris Benoit Story

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

The Rise and Fall of ECW

Beyond The Mat

Also if anybody wants to see a great DVD order International Showdown from thewrestlingchannel.tv its only £10, qulaity isn't exactly WWE but it has loads of great matches on it. Samoa Joe, CM Punk, Raven AJ Styles, Mick Foley, Doug Williams are just some of the guys on the card.

Have a look at the link i posted earlier, might widen your choices

I am watching RAW from monday night dado, triple thread match between michaels, orton and Rated R!! Hopefully will be good!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0