Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluenose_72

***The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread***

48,721 posts in this topic

any of you remember the brooklyn brawler.

i saw it back in 92 at the glasgow secc and it was rowdy roddy piper v's ted dibaise or virgil. there was also legion of doom and demolition i think it was amazing apart from the fact that the bus drove past the que and you saw anvil the night hart sitting across from one of his so called enemies at the table :angry:

the brooklyn brawler is still on the WWE's payroll as a backroom guy, he pops up now and again for an ass kicking!!

i saw it back in 92 at the glasgow secc and it was rowdy roddy piper v's ted dibaise or virgil. there was also legion of doom and demolition i think it was amazing apart from the fact that the bus drove past the que and you saw anvil the night hart sitting across from one of his so called enemies at the table :angry:

the brooklyn brawler is still on the WWE's payroll as a backroom guy, he pops up now and again for an ass kicking!!

It took the Rock 6 secs to beat him

I am watching RAW from monday night dado, triple thread match between michaels, orton and Rated R!! Hopefully will be good!

i seen that, wont tell you who wins though :pipeguy:

I watched Raw live on Monday night. I don't normally but I was watching Silence Of The Lambs until 1.20 and decided to just watch it!

It took the Rock 6 secs to beat him

he laid the smacketh down on his candy ass!

he must be getting on now and some of the beatings he took were great. some other guys i remember warlord, big boss man earthquake and the 123 kid was he not part of dx or something like.

2 great scenes

randy savage getting bitten by jake the snakes king cobra and also earthquake flattening it.

I watched Raw live on Monday night. I don't normally but I was watching Silence Of The Lambs until 1.20 and decided to just watch it!

when is the live raw repeated? i hardly ever see it but try to when its repeated but i dont when it is!

thanks for not ruining the surprise! I have who i think will win anyway!

I tape it now coz of work, when I watch it it cuts like 45 mins off the viewing time coz of the ads!! Much better!

i loved that guy. always the one on the end of a doin, but one of the seco0nd rate wrestlers you always hoped won!

he must be getting on now and some of the beatings he took were great. some other guys i remember warlord, big boss man earthquake and the 123 kid was he not part of dx or something like.

2 great scenes

randy savage getting bitten by jake the snakes king cobra and also earthquake flattening it.

boss man died of a massive heart attack a few years back when he was 42 and the 1 2 3 kid was later known in dx as x-pac.

when is the live raw repeated? i hardly ever see it but try to when its repeated but i dont when it is!

usually tonight, or on thurs at 9!

usually tonight, or on thurs at 9!

k cheers ill look out for it in the future when i dont catch raw on a monday!

ah yes looks like i was right hehe the script was written for that result though!!

ah yes looks like i was right hehe the script was written for that result though!!

Who won HBK?

Who won HBK?

yeh

I hate HBK!! Ever since the screw job I have never liked him!

i thought that since hhh is injured for a few months that hbk would win the rumble to give him a storyline but looks like he is going to wrestlemania anyway and hhh will be bacl not long after that.

also its awesome how he has dx music now, much prefer that to his hbk music.

Watched it last night for the first time in years. Watched this years royal rumble on the net. Now that I'm older and wiser :P you can see how fake it is. So funny listening to the commentators OTT rants. :lol::lol:

bribg back marty janetty(i know the spelling is wrong) and we will have the rockers again the good old days. i know they had a lovers tiff.

koko b ware

Watched it last night for the first time in years. Watched this years royal rumble on the net. Now that I'm older and wiser :P you can see how fake it is. So funny listening to the commentators OTT rants. :lol::lol:

the commentators do add to it!! The best the WWE has is JBL on smackdown, his patter is tremendous!

I still think there might be a twist to make it a fatal 4 way between Edge, Orton, Cena and HBK. Surely you can't have two face vs face main events at the biggest show of the year?

yeh jr is quality. :lol:

I still think there might be a twist to make it a fatal 4 way between Edge, Orton, Cena and HBK. Surely you can't have two face vs face main events at the biggest show of the year?

i think edge and orton might start to feud.

the commentators do add to it!! The best the WWE has is JBL on smackdown, his patter is tremendous!

yeh i like jbl as a commentator aswell. as jbl the wrestler he was an ass hole.

How bad is that guy Josh or something? Presents stuff like Afterburn

He won an award for worst TV presenter

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0