Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluenose_72

***The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread***

48,731 posts in this topic

Watched it last night for the first time in years. Watched this years royal rumble on the net. Now that I'm older and wiser :P you can see how fake it is. So funny listening to the commentators OTT rants. :lol::lol:

the commentators do add to it!! The best the WWE has is JBL on smackdown, his patter is tremendous!

yeh i like jbl as a commentator aswell. as jbl the wrestler he was an ass hole.

How bad is that guy Josh or something? Presents stuff like Afterburn

He won an award for worst TV presenter

definately! Josh Grisham I think hehe

must dish out those awards for fun over there :lol:

Taker is fighting Batista at mania so thats also 2 baby faces goin at it!! They better not let taker lose his undefeated streak! I will not be pleased if he does, it's his legacy since he has been screwed over with regards to title reigns!

Taker is fighting Batista at mania so thats also 2 baby faces goin at it!! They better not let taker lose his undefeated streak! I will not be pleased if he does, it's his legacy since he has been screwed over with regards to title reigns!

100% guaranteed Batista win

i heard months ago they were planning on breaking his streak

TODD!

I got the surname at least! I never watch those gay ass shows anyway! Just the flagships

the person who wins the rumble hardly ever loses at mania! last one i can think of was when the rock won it in 2000 but hhh won it at wrestlemania.

I have hard that also, but I also heard that taker has it in his contract that he never loses at mania!! I hope that is the case, he needs to remain undefeated and I will boycott smackdown if he does lose it!

Also watched Undertaker Mankind hell in a cell last night. Thats a classic.

Smackdown has always been second fiddle to Raw

Vince is never on SD

would be a shame to end his streak to someone like batista considering he at mania he has beaten legends like hhh and kane and he beat the giant gonzalez(i think that was his name) who was 7ft6 although billed as being 8ft!

would be a shame to end his streak to someone like batista considering he at mania he has beaten legends like hhh and kane and he beat the giant gonzalez(i think that was his name) who was 7ft6 although billed as being 8ft!

remember the suit he used to wear that made him looked all ripped! :lol:

Yeah, Batista is boring, I cannot believe they would take his streak out though, Batista is 1 of vince's golden boys though.

I use this site alot to keep up to date

http://headlineplanet.com/

seen on that site tht rvd has handed in his notice. no wonder with the mockery they are making of ecw with all the pish thats in it. wont be surprised to see the other originals leave.

I have never been a fan of ECW but RVD is class, anotehr great addition to the growing TNA roster! YASSSS

heres a question for the wwf wcw fans.

who was better nwo or dx?

I cant reply coz I never bothered with WCW, it seemed like a smaller ring and the matches were not as good back then, WWE loyal!!

nWo by a mile IMo. Nobody ever seen a hulk hogan heel turn coming.

I think they will go down the road of an Edge/Orton fued but yet again both guys are heels!

There will also be an ECW Originals vs New Breed match and Snitsky will face Lashley!

seen on that site tht rvd has handed in his notice. no wonder with the mockery they are making of ecw with all the pish thats in it. wont be surprised to see the other originals leave.

Also

WrestlingObserver.com reports that Ric “The Nature Boy†Flair is asking for a heel turn.

Sources within WWE have yet to confirm that Flair’s request has been granted. Flair is scheduled to wrestle Jeff Hardy on tonight’s RAW telecast.

If Flair wins the match, he gets an Intercontinental Championship shot at WrestleMania 23.

nWo by a mile IMo. Nobody ever seen a hulk hogan heel turn coming.

I think they will go down the road of an Edge/Orton fued but yet again both guys are heels!

There will also be an ECW Originals vs New Breed match and Snitsky will face Lashley!

yeh his heel turn was great. he was the third man :lol:

yeh both are heels but one will become a face during it all i think.

my fave was dx. nwo by the end has loads of guys in it and they just decked everyone all the time got boring. but the pranks and things dx did(suck it etc...) were quality!

Also

WrestlingObserver.com reports that Ric “The Nature Boy†Flair is asking for a heel turn.

Sources within WWE have yet to confirm that Flair’s request has been granted. Flair is scheduled to wrestle Jeff Hardy on tonight’s RAW telecast.

If Flair wins the match, he gets an Intercontinental Championship shot at WrestleMania 23.

that happened, he lost to jeff though and then he went off on 1 backstage tearing into carlito!! Slaggin off all the young guys like carlito who put no work in, have no passion and dont give a damn apart from living the lifestyle!! Perfect chance for him to turn IMO.

Personally, I hate watching flair wrestle! HE is so past it now, all he does is a few chops! WOOOOOOO

Just retire Ric. Let it go!

Also

that happened, he lost to jeff though and then he went off on 1 backstage tearing into carlito!! Slaggin off all the young guys like carlito who put no work in, have no passion and dont give a damn apart from living the lifestyle!! Perfect chance for him to turn IMO.

Personally, I hate watching flair wrestle! HE is so past it now, all he does is a few chops! WOOOOOOO

Just retire Ric. Let it go!

must admit though his chops are pretty good :lol: but yeh hes well past it. he was whenhe returned to wcw in the late 90s.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0