• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DBBTB

• OLE SUPER WILBERT

• Creampuff

• the goal machine

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's fake, don't you people realise this?

Do your real life pals know you guys love wrestling?

Posted Images

A random thought...

After that look Miz and AJ shared on Monday... Is it possible that the Miz could be the one to crash the wedding next week?

It's widely rumored that he's to turn face, and although he's only been featured twice since he came back, he hasn't been out-and-out heelish (the lack of complaint after his loss on Raw was something that really stuck out to me).

With Bryan being one of the most hated guys on the roster right now, and with the crowd firmly behind AJ, if done correctly it could really elevate the Miz's career, and get him off to a great start as a face; especially since the Miz's best matches have been with Daniel Bryan.

When's Orton's suspension up? Hometown for Raw 1000 afterall.

I'm pretty sure it's up right after next weeks Raw, maybe a few days after. I wonder how he feels, missing perhaps the biggest Raw ever in years...

Chances of a new WWE Title belt being unveiled on 1000th Raw?

Nope. Not next week.

The following week after Punk has turned heel and has dropped a" pipebomb" declaring himself as the new face of the WWE on the basis of the length of time he has held the title & the fact that he beat Cena the previous weel is when he will bin the title synonymous of Cena and unveil a new design.

Nope. Not next week.

The following week after Punk has turned heel and has dropped a" pipebomb" declaring himself as the new face of the WWE on the basis of the length of time he has held the title & the fact that he beat Cena the previous weel is when he will bin the title synonymous of Cena and unveil a new design.

I can't tell you how happy all that would make me.

Please.

I can't tell you how happy all that would make me.

Please.

I genuinely think/hope he turns next week, hopefully using Cena's own briefcase to put him down.

They've planted a seed with Eve and Show both saying that he isn't the man despite how long he has held the belt, Punk was obnoxious as hell to Cena a couple of weeks ago when he said he would lead the team, then there were the tweets requoting parts of his "you stupid old man. Im a snake" from ROH promo and the white meat babyface getting screwed over after doing the honourable thing is wrestling 101 and sets them up for the Summer and gives us a proper feud between them because the one last year got sidetracked with Hunter, Nash & ADR getting involved.

Nope. Not next week.

Would love that to happen. Cant see anything other than a Cena win though.

Punk is so much better as a heel.

not watched this in years, kinda went off it when it all split up. Now ive got sky back i might watch a few, is it much different from how it used to be?

It's a lot more aimed at kids these days, but it still manages to attract a few of us. It can be a good watch and entertaining at times, but some parts can just leave you with your head in your hands.

Perhaps give next Monday's episode a try, it's the 1,000th episode, and should be a special night with all the appearances planned.

It's a lot more aimed at kids these days, but it still manages to attract a few of us. It can be a good watch and entertaining at times, but some parts can just leave you with your head in your hands.

Perhaps give next Monday's episode a try, it's the 1,000th episode, and should be a special night with all the appearances planned.

see thats what i was worried about, the wee cousins are right into it and ive seen glimpses that have been a bit cringeworthy..

will certainly give it a chance to redeem itself though.

Something big is expected to happen at the end of Raw next week, WWE have been working on it for weeks apparently.

Been expecting it, and we deserve it for the shit we've had to put up with the last few weeks. Will definitely be staying up for this one, pretty sure there will be no holding back on this show.