Sign in to follow this  
bluenose_72

***The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread***

Got the impression that rock was done with wwe again after all the thank you's and I love you shit, think I might be done with it too. Shite mania

He's scheduled for Extreme Rules and he's signed up for next Wrestlemania.

What happened at the end? I switched off half an hour early.

In short cena won and he saluted the rock at the top of the ramp like a fud.

What happened at the end? I switched off half an hour early.

One of the most incredible matches you'll see. Cena heel turn at the end followed by Dolphins Ziggler cashing in MitB.

To celebrate he literally came on AJ's face on the ramp as the ending faded out.

jdocherty72 likes this

He's scheduled for Extreme Rules and he's signed up for next Wrestlemania.

I know, that's why I thought it was a strange ending. Very poor wrestlemania.

That was without doubt the worst Mania I've ever watched. I wasn't expecting much from it, but I didn't think it would be THAT bad. Usually always buy it on the Box Office, but decided to just stream it this year and I'm so glad I did.

Boring, predictable, completely cringeworthy. Only 1 good match and that was Taker and Punk, and even then I don't think it was half the matches that HHH/Michaels and Taker were.

Worst thing about it is that Rock is entitled to his rematch against Cena. Rock vs Cena III :power_of_anguish: :power_of_anguish: :power_of_anguish:

Cheers Scott.

So not one swerve or fuck all? :drugang:

Mark Henry beat Ryback.

I believe that was (pointless) swerve of the night. :lol:

One of the most incredible matches you'll see. Cena heel turn at the end followed by Dolphins Ziggler cashing in MitB.

To celebrate he literally came on AJ's face on the ramp as the ending faded out.

Hahahaha :lol:

I'm just pissed off Lesnar couldn't even win for my coupon. Once he broke out the kimura for the third time I thought he had it in the bag :lol:

So predictable. There must have been ten minutes of just finishers in that match. Cena makes me ashamed to like wrestling. Takers match was good but not up to the incredibly high standard set in the last few years. Everything else utterly predictable. Can't believe I spent a fortune on beer and bourbon and kept the missus up until 4am for that.

Poor card full of matches that have been seen before. Terribly booked feuds, terribly scripted matches with countless audibles (I'm looking at you, Rock-Cena), a poorly structured card and entirely predictable results.

Amateur.

There's absolutely nothing memorable about that WM at all. Pointless tuning into Raw tomorrow, basically gonna consist of WM highlights, pointless matches and Rock and Cena going on about how much they respect each other and everything they've done.

got to the rocks entrance next thing i know i dose off, i wake up and rocks entrance is still going on but this time the bastard is going up the ramp WTF

fucking missed the match lol

I fell asleep before last years Rock-Cena. Wish I'd done the same this year!

Sign in to follow this