Sign in to follow this  
bluenose_72

***The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread***

With all that's been going on with Rangers this past week I haven't actually watched any wrestling since Raw 1000.

Looking forward to the fallout from Punk's turn last week. I'm not looking forward to having to watch three hours worth of Raw every week though.

Performance mode took me back to this post and I was ridiculously confused.

If Hunter wins. :anguish:

I hope Brock takes Punk out tonight.

I think there's a decent chance that happens.

If Triple H Brock really had to have a blow off match it should have been HITC IMO.

I think there's a decent chance that happens.

If Triple H Brock really had to have a blow off match it should have been HITC IMO.

I'm actually quite surprised they're considering it.

It's from pwinsider so is probably true.

Bret's a sad old man.

As someone who didn't live through his big run as babyface, I really don't understand his charm.

I only see him as the bitter egotistical old man who seems socially awkward.

Mick Foley was on Wrestling Observe the other day and he said he won't have another match.

He said he couldn't even do the elbow drop properly on Jericho at the HOF ceremony.

:sherlock:

Tensai's racist tout & Sandow at comic con. :lol:

Hahaha forgot about them. The first few pages of this thread are funniest though.

And when you occasionally get someone popping in on Page 1900-odd saying "Stone Cold" in reply to the OP :lol:

Mick Foley was on Wrestling Observe the other day and he said he won't have another match.

He said he couldn't even do the elbow drop properly on Jericho at the HOF ceremony.

Apparently before he hit it he felt bad for Jericho because he had to give him the brunt of it so Foley didn't have to feel it.

The man is in no condition to wrestle.

Sign in to follow this