Sign in to follow this  
bluenose_72

***The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread***

:lol:

Do tell.

She only recognised him on British Boot Camp because I told her he was a wrestler as soon as he came out the lift on Take Me Out and she remembered him because he was "good looking"

The Shield cut a promo on The Undertaker on Smackdown. Interested to see where this goes.

Del Rio beat Swagger again. doh

And this man is probably going to get a title shot <cr>

Triple threat's been confirmed for ER between Ziggler-Swagger-Del Rio

Fuck sake.

It'll probably be a decent match but Swagger shouldn't be near it. Although I dont really have an interest in a Del Rio Ziggler feud either.

They need to get a more high profile star in that picture, either an Orton or a Jericho would do because Swagger Ziggler & Del Rio feuding over this title make it feel even more mid card than it usually is.

Fuck sake.

It'll probably be a decent match but Swagger shouldn't be near it. Although I dont really have an interest in a Del Rio Ziggler feud either.

They need to get a more high profile star in that picture, either an Orton or a Jericho would do because Swagger Ziggler & Del Rio feuding over this title make it feel even more mid card than it usually is.

Agreed.

I'm hoping it's Bryan he feuds with though. Jericho will probably be away for a while soon and I'm still hoping Orton turns soon. Probably be The Miz. :BELM:

Big Show's due a face turn... :anguish:

Agreed.

I'm hoping it's Bryan he feuds with though. Jericho will probably be away for a while soon and I'm still hoping Orton turns soon. Probably be The Miz. :BELM:

Big Show's due a face turn... :anguish:

A returning RVD could be a decent feud for Ziggler.

I can see this run bombing big style. I just don't think it's going to be good.

Anyone see impact? I thought the full metal mayhem match was good, good to see two of the innovators of tlc go at it like that

I've not watched it yet.

I've seen the spot where Bully takes a twist of fate and carefully lays himself down on the table though :lol:

I've not watched it yet.

I've seen the spot where Bully takes a twist of fate and carefully lays himself down on the table though :lol:

Yea there were two moments like that in the match, another one where he turns round so he is front facing the ladder rather than his back for poetry in motion, you'll see it when you watch it :lol:

Sign in to follow this