Sign in to follow this  
bluenose_72

***The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread***

I laughed when I read you sacked Bo :lol:

Anyway here's an NXT spoiler

HHH comes to the ring to announce JBL as the new NXT GM

It was first thing on my list, i wanted to sack The Miz also, but Punk etc told me he was there friend, so i thought fuck that, but i have put him in NXT, and he aint happy about it, lol.

Started a new stable called Slaters Skull, i know i know, but it consists of Slater, Barrett, and Mason Ryan.

It was first thing on my list, i wanted to sack The Miz also, but Punk etc told me he was there friend, so i thought fuck that, but i have put him in NXT, and he aint happy about it, lol.

Started a new stable called Slaters Skull, i know i know, but it consists of Slater, Barrett, and Mason Ryan.

You should just put Miz on commentary (if he is a colour commentator) He's probably fairly over (although that will have dropped if you have stuck him in NXT) and his charisma is usually very high. An over, charismatic commentator will help add to a match rating massively.

A few other tips:

Make sure you pair guys up properly. Matches with guys who are similar in attributes I.e good brawlers with good brawlers, good technicians with good technicians will draw better match ratings than mismatched guys I.e a guy with 85 speed wrestling a guy with 87 for brawling.

Anybody who's best attribute is below 75 isn't worth keeping unless they are about 75 in more than one. As an example if somebody i.e Mason Ryan's best attribute was brawling at say 75 while speed & technical we're no higher than 70 I'd bin him, but I would keep somebody like Kofi Kingston if he was 74 for technical and 75 for speed. You'll pick better guys up, probably for less money, on the indies but you will need to work to get them over.

Give anybody with shit charisma a manager. It'll help get them over.

Re-jig your developmental system. I make a point of only signing guys who are under 28 & they must be 70 in one attribute before I sign them. There are a shit load of guys who you probably haven't heard of (with the greatest of respect as you don't really follow independents) who are/will become an improvement on guys you have on your roster already. I've had guys stats go as high as 95 for their best attribute after a few months in developmental.

Alter your staff too. WWE is global so you can get staff of 90+ and better staff help make a better show too.

Scott1872 likes this

The Miz

His relationship with other Superstars:

“It’s like any other job, you’re friends with some people, acquaintances with others. I’m pretty close with Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, Chris Jericho, Christian, CM Punk. Sure we hang out outside of work. But we have our own things going on too, we’re all from different cities.”

Thought Punk hated him? :lol:

I'm not the biggest Miz fan but there is absolutely a place for him on any WWE show, providing he's a heel. I genuinely thought he could have been a good baby face and would catch on, but it hasn't worked at all and it's time to correct that wrong.

I still think he was massively overpushed when he was WWE Champion but he is easily good enough to be a mid card heel and I hope that's where he finds himself shortly.

This is going to sounds like I've been possessed by Vince Russo but a shit wrestler with charisma like the Miz will always be more over than a decent mechanic with no charisma like Curtis Axel in the WWE.

The Miz is one of the most underrated wrestlers about, IMO. He's massively improved and come a long way from when he began, certainly not a face though.

All about opinions but I don't see how someone can call him talentless then be a massive fan of Ryberg!

At tonight's WWE NXT Tapings, Kassius Ohno made his in-ring return after being absent for the past couple of tapings. According to our correspondents, Ohno looked to be "better than ever".

As noted earlier, Kassius Ohno had heat in WWE developmental and was pulled from NXT TV tapings because officials wanted him to improve his physique. Ohno was removed from the NXT TV intro.

Good stuff.

I'm not the biggest Miz fan but there is absolutely a place for him on any WWE show, providing he's a heel. I genuinely thought he could have been a good baby face and would catch on, but it hasn't worked at all and it's time to correct that wrong.

I still think he was massively overpushed when he was WWE Champion but he is easily good enough to be a mid card heel and I hope that's where he finds himself shortly.

This is going to sounds like I've been possessed by Vince Russo but a shit wrestler with charisma like the Miz will always be more over than a decent mechanic with no charisma like Curtis Axel in the WWE.

I agree, much of the audience won't really know much about "good wrestling" as such. People react to the character, what they say, how they act, and not necessarily how they wrestle and what moves they use.

I think the Big Guy is great, he isn't the greatest wrestler but i'm a fan.

I have never been a miz fan, if he does end up a mid card heel and does fine i wont mind him.

You should just put Miz on commentary (if he is a colour commentator) He's probably fairly over (although that will have dropped if you have stuck him in NXT) and his charisma is usually very high. An over, charismatic commentator will help add to a match rating massively.

A few other tips:

Make sure you pair guys up properly. Matches with guys who are similar in attributes I.e good brawlers with good brawlers, good technicians with good technicians will draw better match ratings than mismatched guys I.e a guy with 85 speed wrestling a guy with 87 for brawling.

Anybody who's best attribute is below 75 isn't worth keeping unless they are about 75 in more than one. As an example if somebody i.e Mason Ryan's best attribute was brawling at say 75 while speed & technical we're no higher than 70 I'd bin him, but I would keep somebody like Kofi Kingston if he was 74 for technical and 75 for speed. You'll pick better guys up, probably for less money, on the indies but you will need to work to get them over.

Give anybody with shit charisma a manager. It'll help get them over.

Re-jig your developmental system. I make a point of only signing guys who are under 28 & they must be 70 in one attribute before I sign them. There are a shit load of guys who you probably haven't heard of (with the greatest of respect as you don't really follow independents) who are/will become an improvement on guys you have on your roster already. I've had guys stats go as high as 95 for their best attribute after a few months in developmental.

Alter your staff too. WWE is global so you can get staff of 90+ and better staff help make a better show too.

Thanks Mate.

Right now i'm not even really looking at ratings etc, which i know is crazy, i'm just pushing guys i like etc, but i will need to take some of these tips.

Is there any chance i could get AJ Styles or Austin Aries, i have offered them contracts but they seem happy at TNA

Thanks Mate.

Right now i'm not even really looking at ratings etc, which i know is crazy, i'm just pushing guys i like etc, but i will need to take some of these tips.

Is there any chance i could get AJ Styles or Austin Aries, i have offered them contracts but they seem happy at TNA

You could probably get them but it'll cost you a lot of money and they won't actually move over until their contracts expire. If you go to scouting in the menu where you can talk with your assistant then it'll tell you when guys in TNA's contracts are due up.

Miz will end up a full time commentator, which is good because I think he'll excel in that role. It would also allow him to get into feuds and work matches when the card looks weak.

Alex Riley has really impressed me as a commentator on NXT. With a bit of polishing I think he could be the long term replacement for Jerry Lawler and you know WWE would play up the fact that he's a "second generation" announcer too.

Alex Riley has really impressed me as a commentator on NXT. With a bit of polishing I think he could be the long term replacement for Jerry Lawler and you know WWE would play up the fact that he's a "second generation" announcer too.

Who is his dad

I reckon the RVD-Ricardo partnership is just so Ricardo can cost him the title and go back to ADR.

I'd rather see RVD have a short run as WHC though.

Hope the partnership is over asap.

Sign in to follow this