Sign in to follow this  
bluenose_72

***The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread***

The suspense literally killed me tonight, yet here we are at the end of the show and I'm sitting here angry with myself. I can't believe how disappointed I am after that return.

"I can't help you anymore, do you understand?" Jericho just came back a face and straight away without saying a word, just turned back to a heel. He just trolled every single one of you's into making this to be the biggest thing ever without seeing the bigger picture. I'll put money on now he doesn't say a word for weeks. Come out, get a pop, act like an ass, go back booed. Very clever stuff Y2J

LeBlond likes this

It has only just begun...

Still fucking hell so frustrated how everything just seemed to get weird in the final part of the show and questions were left unanswered, seriously those itbegins videos must have more meaning than what we seen tonight.

I guess we will see how things progress in the next couple weeks, night guys!

"I can't help you anymore, do you understand?" Jericho just came back a face and straight away without saying a word, just turned back to a heel. He just trolled every single one of you's into making this to be the biggest thing ever without seeing the bigger picture. I'll put money on now he doesn't say a word for weeks. Come out, get a pop, act like an ass, go back booed. Very clever stuff Y2J

The problem is they ruined all the great work they did with the itbegins promo... what you have described doesnt fit in with the feel and mood of the promos... they killed a whole load of momentum..

The whole show was booked really bad... the farce that was the WWE title match ending, the Jericho returns and the fucking disaster that was the 6 man tag... how many times has Kane come out from under the ring and fucking dragged someone down, Mr Luce called it 20 mins before hand FFS... its tired, unimaginative pish.

How the fuck did this get a rep?

I said it pages back.

LeBlond likes this

Shut up he's a dick, I hate him...Oh wait.

Sign in to follow this