Sign in to follow this  
bluenose_72

***The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread***

Yeah Y2J is heel but that was a cluster fuck... so many other ways they could have gone. They dropped the ball again, on a night when they had massive amounts of interest.

Couldn't resist the temptation to read and see what happened :lol:

It soubds shut, but i'll comment when I see the show in the morning.

:lol:

You'll hate it, but let it sink in for an hour before you comment.

I'm beginning to love it.

Or I've gone mad.

I was hoping to come home early to watch this, glad I didn't bother now. Anyone got any Youtube videos of Jericho's return?

Type in raw jericho return 2012 and ull get it mate i cannae post link on my phone.

Oh man Jericho just became the biggest heel ever again and didnt even open his mouth!!! A was conviced it was Undertaker, WWE got everyone!! Outstanding!!!

Was totally different from other returns but brilliant, ill be switching back on now. WM Punk vs Y2j has to happen!!

Just watched the whole jericho bit, its actually funny as fuck! Did he cross the crowd at one point tho? Could be that preacher persona folk were talking about before...

From the WWE website: http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-01-02/chris-jericho-return-videos

Still, there are plenty of questions left unanswered between the videos and Jericho’s shocking appearance on Raw SuperShow. For example, the fourth video refers to a mysterious “she.” According to the clip, “she” holds the answers to the return of Chris Jericho, and that when he calls her, he will begin to reclaim what is rightfully his.

What does all this mean for the WWE? No one but Chris Jericho knows, and until he decides to let the rest of the world in on his ultimate goals, all the WWE Universe can do is conjecture. Certainly, Jericho has left us plenty of material to do precisely that.

ive started getting back into the wrestling mainly because of this thread,, been watching bits now and again when its on and im in the house, even started watching TNA and keeping upto date with what ive not seen by readin about it in here

decided to stay up and watch last nights live and at 4.10 this morning when i went to my bed i was in a state of shock that i bloody bothered

when he came out, i was thinkin "this is gonna be great" 5 minutes later im thinkin "surely he will start talking now" then he buggers off for another lap of the ring and then just walks out hahaha

im thinking to myself "something else will happen with it later,, stick with it"

cut to the end and Cena's face with the "wtf" look on it and i couldve been lookin in a mirror,, i couldve cried that id sat up n endured that for nothing hahaha

im sitting here now thinkin "im f*ckin glad i did though" totally weird :lol::lol:

be interesting to see where it goes

So I've had a sleep and thought about last nights show.

Disappointing sums up my feelings.

I get the creative ideas behind the Jericho return but it was still a bust for me.

The whole show was terrible. So let me list my gripes.

1. WWE Championship match was not main event and the booking of the end was terrible. Good to see that Jonny Ace's character is being fleshed out abit but that should have been done months ago.

2. I am bored of John Cena and his rise above hate promos. Yes they are changing his character but it was a stale and boring way to start a show I was hyped up for. Kane however once again saved the skit.

3. The Divas division needs to have a massive cull. That match was terrible and killed the crowd. Kelly Kelly and the Bellas are awful and shouldn't be anywhere near RAW let alone getting air time when Beth and Natalya are again left of screen. Eve gets a very slight pass mark purely for the moonsault off the top turnbuckle.

4. Jerichos return hyped the crowd again after the diva disaster but only killed it again. It is interesting to see where they are going with it, but it was far to long and cringe worthy by the end. They could have achieved the same result in half the time and given more time to other matches.

5. R Truth doesn't cut as a face for me. His heel turn last year was one of the highlights of the year and it has been ruined by some fake dope.

6. WTF was that for a main event? Terrible terrible. Why would Kane be allowed not to compete and then not be replaced? It didnt make sense. The match was terrible and Cena won with his patented 5 moves of doom. Seen it all before. The ending with Kane has been done so many times before, and was even called in this thread by Mr Luce before the match even started. Repetitive boring shit.

7. WWE had massive interest in the show last night and fucked it all up. Nothing there for the casual viewer and last night was not the answer to their viewing figures.

FINALLY... WHERE THE FUCK WAS BRODUS CLAY. This has gone on long enough. It started of intriguing, good promos airing, Jonny Ace postponing his début week after week but it should have happened 3 weeks ago. Any intrigue and suspense has been lost.

Fucking disaster of a show.

Anybody else fully understand the title match ending?

Couldn't let Punk win as they want a rematch at the rumble, obviously don't want Dolph as the champion just now. Had to do a spot to get Ace boy involved so he could be the guest referee in the third match. Dolph winning by count out is good, because it made him look over confident celebrating with the belt, going into the match at the end of the month. Expect promos on that in the next couple of weeks.

Although I agree that match should have been the final match, they wanted to do the whole Kane stunt, so this match had to be on early.

Won't be surprised to see Jericho 'fully' turn heel at the Rumble costing CM Punk or helping him retain then attack him after the match.

Anybody else fully understand the title match ending?

Couldn't let Punk win as they want a rematch at the rumble, obviously don't want Dolph as the champion just now either. They had to do a spot to get Ace boy involved so he can be the guest referee in the third match. Dolph winning by count out is good, because it make him look over confident going into the match at the end of the month. Expect promos on that in the next couple of weeks.

Won't be surprised to see Jericho 'fully' turn heel at the Rumble costing CM Punk or helping him retain then attack him after the match.

Jericho costing Punk the title wouldn't make sense.

Surely his comeback would be aiming to win the title?

Sign in to follow this