If Weir and Davis make it,

___________________Alexander______________

_____________Cuellar________Weir___________

Whittaker_____________________________Papac

_____________________Dailly________________

Davis_________Ferguson____Thomson______Novo

____________________Cousin_________________

:rangers:

its a hard one, cousin had a great game v celtic (but poor v fiorentina), darcheville clearly caused them problems, but if hes brought on too late like against celtic he may not be able to make as good as an impression but the impact he could make if brought on at the right time could be phenomenal. I think that could well be our strongest team bar mcgregor

_____________Cuellar________Webster/Dailly___________

Whittaker________________________________Smith/Papac

_____________________Hemdani________________

Novo__________Ferguson_______Buffel_______Thomson/DMB?

______________________Cousin______________________

C'mon Rangers lets make History here and make a UEFA Cup Final :rangers: :unionflag:

Tbh, I wouldn't even bother risking Davis or Weir. Smith said we wont find out for a few days if they are going to be fit or not. I wouldn't expect them to be 100% fit anyway and we need the for the title run in.

C'mon Rangers lets make History here and make a UEFA Cup Final :rangers: :unionflag:

DMB or KT! Strange ones again, DB!

One (DMB) has only started training and KT should be in the middle winning tackles and playing ball and not out on the wing! Thats almost as crazy as playing Lee out wide, both not suited IMO.

If Weir and Davis make it,

_____________Cuellar________Weir___________

Whittaker_____________________________Papac

_____________________Dailly________________

Davis_________Ferguson____Thomson______Novo

____________________Cousin_________________

:rangers:

That's my view also, if they don't need to put Dailly beside Cuellar, Broadfoot at RB, Novo on the right and Whittaker on the left and Hemdani in front of the defence.

One (DMB) has only started training and KT should be in the middle winning tackles and playing ball and not out on the wing! Thats almost as crazy as playing Lee out wide, both not suited IMO.

The reason i stuck Thomson wide left is, he has the engine to get up and down the park and he is left footed, IMO he would do the same kind of job that Davis does when he's plays RM

We should have enough in the centre of midfield with Hemdani and Ferguson sitting and let buffel push up.

As for DMB as far as i know he's back doing Full training? :unsure: might be a gamble but we need all the Attacking options we can get!

The reason i stuck Thomson wide left is, he has the engine to get up and down the park and he is left footed, IMO he would do the same kind of job that Davis does when he's plays RM

We should have enough in the centre of midfield with Hemdani and Ferguson sitting and let buffel push up.

As for DMB as far as i know he's back doing Full training? :unsure: might be a gamble but we need all the Attacking options we can get!

I see your point, especially with KT and Davis comparison, and although I see your point I don't really like Davis there tbh and if YOU look at our recent displays I really do think we're crying for KT in the centre!

I see your point, especially with KT and Davis comparison, and although I see your point I don't really like Davis there tbh and if YOU look at our recent displays I really do think we're crying for KT in the centre!

I agree Davis out wide is a waste but he does do a decent job out there,KT would do the same and at least u know he would track Jorgensen at RB and double up on sentana

Pushing Ferguson back in his right position in Midfield might just be the answer :rangers:

Alexander

Whittaker Broadfoot Ceullar Papac

Novo Ferguson Hemdani Thomson Buffel

Cousin

Would be my team..

Walter though:

Alexander

Broadfoot Daily Ceullar Papac

Novo Ferguson Thomson Hemdani Whittaker

Darcheville

Please No Daily though, hes a f*kin awful example of a centre half!

A win in this game could give us a big lift for the rest of the season. We should go 451, but I'm not sure we have the personel for it. Davis and Weir should be rested regardless of whether they're injured or not, leaving us short on options on the left. Obviously Whittaker could play there, but Broadfoot is murder, so I'd rather go with Whittaker at RB and someone like Buffel at left mid. I've always had a problem with Buffel on the left but he's pretty much our only option.

==============Alexander=============

Whitty=====Dailly=========Cuellar=====Papac

========Thomson===========Fergie======

================Buffel===============

Davis===========================Novo=

==============Cousin=================