****The Official Fiorentina v Rangers Thread****

Muff

Fuck yeah! I cant believe this.

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

work with a bunch of tims can you guess what the fruit of the day will be tomorrow??

sour grapes!!!!!

WATFP!!!!

it'll be a case of, aye but it wuz the diddy cup and awww that, was pure heavy better when ra shellic were in sevull wae 4,000,000 fans

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, I REALLY CAN'T WE ARE IN A EUROPEAN FINAL, FUCKING YES.

NO IDEA WHAT COUSIN WAS DOING, BUT WE DID IT, WE HELD ON, AND TOOK THE ITALIANS OUT, FUCKING GET IN!!

Never in doubt was it? We kept them in our pockets all throughout the tie, Barry lets Frey save one to give them false hope... then Bang. Exactly according to plan A!

:bouncy: :huzzah2: :huzzah2: :bouncy:

Got the penalties on in the car home from work, think I woke half of Fife up! :D

GET F*CKING IN THERE!!

My timmy mate was giving me texts all through it about how bad we are, gave him a wee call ;)

Simply amazing, I don't think this is going to sink in for a few days :clap:

Advocaat vs Smith now for the final makes it extra special. Funnily enough Zenit were the team most people favoured to go out early but that wasn't the case against Bayern, they breezed past them tonight.

I've every faith in the team we can go all the way :rangers: