Due to my persistant late attendance

CSta

My mother was issued a letter expressing serious concern about my school attitude.

I've been late 37 times this term, had 4 'unexplained absences' and been missing from 42 classes without reason.

As one might expect the mother flipped and now i need to be in bed, with lights out and sleeping, no later than 11 o'clock. If this rule is broken then my computer will be confiscated.

Sorry, i need to go. Was ment to be in bed 50 minutes ago.

My bad. :rolleyes:

My mother was issued a letter expressing serious concern about my school attitude.

I've been late 37 times this term, had 4 'unexplained absences' and been missing from 42 classes without reason.

As one might expect the mother flipped and now i need to be in bed, with lights out and sleeping, no later than 11 o'clock. If this rule is broken then my computer will be confiscated.

OMG! not only me, i have 26 unexplained absences so i took my queries to the headteacher and i only had 2, got the exam/attendance lady in S**t, good too she made me miss an exam <angryy>

Guest TheQueensXI

i got a letter, 24th december, 1998.

telling me that due to 36% attendace, i was not to go back to school.

there was also a ?440+ phone bill.

needless to say, christmas wasnt that fun that year :lol:

:lol:

building your way up on the whole timing thing, then.

All my old school letters and reports are at my mums gaf.

I say we should all get hold of ours and post some of the comments on here.

Could Do Better Loyal (lw)

Dunno how many could do better's i had in my years. They also tended to mention my concentration span, to be honest i've never seen it as a probl......

Shame on you.

No way for a teacher to act!