RST Statement - SPL 'Not Welcome' In Manchester

Frankie

Guest Andypendek

i think rangers fans have proven, with card displays and the like, that we are quite comfy being scottish and british etc. denying the scottish part of our existance won't make one bit of difference to ridiculous decisions, but it will make people look at you funny.

In light of their pathetic, though sadly predictable, refusal to in any way help Rangers in their quest to deliver a European trophy to Scotland, we would like to make it clear that the Rangers Support will find it wholly unacceptable if any representative of the SPL was to attend this match in an official capacity. Through exposing the bitter and cowardly hand of hidden forces that permeates and controls Scottish football, the SPL have made it clear that Rangers FC are treated differently from other clubs in the same league, a fact addressed by Sir David Murray yesterday and by several neutrals in the Press today.

To any representatives of the SPL, we say simply this; Do not come - you are not welcome

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rs...07&Itemid=1

(tu)

Excellent statement. That has persuaded me to sign up to the RST for next season.

Fuck the SPL...........

What i want if this decision will any way become acceptable is if the SPL now set a precedent, that no other teams will have the help that we have been denied. What i fear is we will become the example, and other teams (septic) will benefit in future from the backlash that has resulted. SET A PRECEDENT OR F*£K OFF!!!!!!!!!

I agree with this, but to be honest I think the precedent should be that we don't cancel games in this situation. The thing that annoys me about this is the lack of consistency, either they allow games to be cancelled or they don't. I wouldn't really have any complaints about them not cancelling the game on Saturday if it had never been done before, but it has been (Scotland game).