McGregor is forgiven -- its official

cooper1989

i hate how McGregor cant come for a cross consistantly, and always wants to punch instead of catch doh

McGregor punches a lot for the following reasons.

He is not tall enough to reach over the big players and instead on trying and dropping the ball, he prefers to get the ball out of the area.

and

Haivng seen the way McGregor tapes up his hands, it would be almost impossible to come and collect a ball that has been whipped in with swerve, dip and pace. Punching is the safe option, it might not be pretty, but is effective.

Hes not exactly a dwarf and as for the tape if it restricts his ability to catch a ball then why the f*** do it :blink:

I'd rather see McGregor punch the ball than try to catch it, drop or fumble it and the opposition to score. Sometimes punching the ball is the better option. Letizi can't catch or punch a ball.

I'd rather see McGregor punch the ball than try to catch it, drop or fumble it and the opposition to score. Sometimes punching the ball is the better option. Letizi can't catch or punch a ball.

he is not very good at punching it makes me nervous.

he is not very good at punching it makes me nervous.

If we had a commanding defender then McGregor would not have to come and punch the ball as much.

How is my opinion wrong? I think I am right. Had Litezi been in goals and made them two similar saves he would have still been criticesd for the mistake. Theres one rule for some players and another for others.

Gids got more posts than you, so he must be right.That's how it works. ;):rolleyes:

I think this is another perfect example of how some players are immune from criticism. Had that been Letizi in goals then he would be getting pelters left right and centre just now.

HAHAHA - c'mon - you've got to be joking! Letizi is cronic - if that had been letizi in goals, we'd have been as well sending out the defenders in clown suits! We'd have lost by at LEAST 3!

I think this is another perfect example of how some players are immune from criticism. Had that been Letizi in goals then he would be getting pelters left right and centre just now.

HAHAHA - c'mon - you've got to be joking! Letizi is cronic - if that had been letizi in goals, we'd have been as well sending out the defenders in clown suits! We'd have lost by at LEAST 3!

Thats the kind of remarks we are talking about.

If the fans dont believe in a player and grown and moan every time he touches the ball and shout for your main competor when you lose a goal, regardless of whether it is your fault or not. Then it is virtually impossible for a player to believe in himself, play his natural game and impress.

Svensson and Clement seem like strong enough characters to ignore this and get on with their own game. Some players such as Letizi, Papac, Malcolm and going further back Namouchi were unable to win over their own fans and this is a key factor as to why they have flopped as Rangers players.

If Letizi was playing, I can almost guarentee he wouldnt have conceeded the goal McGregor conceeded. Whether or not he would have conceeded any other goals in the game, that is just opinion. One thing is for sure, McGregor conceeded 1, at which he flapped and made a howler. This cost us 2 points in the end and he was lucky it didnt cost us all 3.

Thought that if Hutton had cleared the ball up the park rather than putting it out for a thrown in (resulting in the goal) the whole situation could have been avoided. (However on the whole as stated in another post Hutton had not a bad game by his recent standards)

If Letizi was playing, I can almost guarentee he wouldnt have conceeded the goal McGregor conceeded. Whether or not he would have conceeded any other goals in the game, that is just opinion. One thing is for sure, McGregor conceeded 1, at which he flapped and made a howler. This cost us 2 points in the end and he was lucky it didnt cost us all 3.

What are you basing this on?