tickets for final for sale

Moyes2007

I've got 5 tickets for sale. Two are sitting next to each other, 3 are singles.

Collection will be available in Glasgow. It will need to be somewhere near to the main centre train station.

Please email me - edited out

I'll be online all evening.

I've got 5 tickets for sale. Two are sitting next to each other, 3 are singles.

Collection will be available in Glasgow. It will need to be somewhere near to the main centre train station.

Please email me - Moyes2007@live.co.uk

I'll be online all evening.

I've just mailed you mate. Russ

Are you a Rangers fan or a tout?

I'll give you face value!

I'm not a Rangers fan, I'm an everton fan hence I am selling them. I never bought them with that intention, my team where in it and now they're not. I paid for the tickets ages ago. I can't afford not to sell them. I'd have liked to go to the game purely because its a final, but I'm not impressed with Rangers tactics and for a neutral its not worth going to the game when tickets are so valuable. Don't get me wrong the tactics work and if it was my own team using them with such success I'd be delighted. I'm not going to patronise people and say "gutted I cant go, rangers fan, but give me xxxx anyway". I've got the tickets and I know what they are worth, and they will be sold for a fair market price.

Are you a Rangers fan or a tout?

I'll give you face value!

I'm not a Rangers fan, I'm an everton fan hence I am selling them. I never bought them with that intention, my team where in it and now they're not. I paid for the tickets ages ago. I can't afford not to sell them. I'd have liked to go to the game purely because its a final, but I'm not impressed with Rangers tactics and for a neutral its not worth going to the game when tickets are so valuable. Don't get me wrong the tactics work and if it was my own team using them with such success I'd be delighted. I'm not going to patronise people and say "gutted I cant go, rangers fan, but give me xxxx anyway". I've got the tickets and I know what they are worth, and they will be sold for a fair market price.

i hope your left with 5 by 7.45 on wednesday