todays attendance? saw this brought up in another thread, I know that there was a lot of ppl queing outside but surely there wasnt that much of an effect on what looked like a near full stadium (no more as empty as the motherwell game midweek)

plus as far as I was told, the TC couldnt sell tickets during the game :unsure:

This was a mis-print , take it from me. When I checked up on the match details on the mobile this attendance figure was given , but I knew for a fact it couldn't be accurate. Anything less than a full house for the last home league game of the season would be an abomination.

BBC and Rangers both report 30k :unsure: I was there and it certainly looked near enough packed, just like it was motherwell and the atmosphere was great again

Even if it is a misprint, i still would say there was more than 40k

Guest Andypendek

attendance was given as 50,000 and a few on the radio this afternoon, apparently 2nd highest of the season. seems like a few people have got too much sun.

I got in 35 left in the match. Was totally raging. But wasnt leaving my place in that queue, to start all over again. Staffing was horrendous. Right mind to write a letter of complaint. Very lucky and grateful i got a ticket, but that was out of order.