for those with tickets for wednesday

whats your plans?i was wanting to go to 1 of the fanzones but am not sure as i dont know how far from the stadium it is and dont want to be stranded,itl be hard to get taxis i would think

thanx :rangers:

You'll not get stranded, things will come together in a lovely, drunken anarchic way.

From chaos there will come order....

You're never alone when you're with the bears.

This is a really shit thread seeing as I don't av'e a ticket.... :angry2:

aint shit mate, I aint got a ticket, cant afford the hundreds/thousands, but I'll be there in Manc without fail. got my train ticket and room sorted.

It really cheers me up when i read or hear of another fan getting tickets ( although abit jelous,lol)

with or without Tickets, win or lose it will be a day I remember for the rest of my natural, I cant wait. To the guys and Girls that already have tickets i think its great. enjoy and I know you will make us all proud.

most of us are going to be in the same boat with no tickets we just have to go and keep the party going for the fans coming back from the game :)

exactly mate and what a party its gona be, its gona be one hell of a day ad I'll prob have a lump in my throat for mosty of it until the final whistle blows then i'll porb greet like feck,lol